Pokemon Legendaries Mafia - Game Over

Jaybee

Everyone else votes Psych and so far it looks like none of the votes are going anywhere else.

That's because we know he's not Town. Not good for discussion I'll admit, but it does fine for killing scum.

• Replies 642
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was just saying he's dead whether I vote or not =D

I guess it's not entirely pointless cause now guess it means dead dead =o

Ah. Yeah, I doubt one vote either way is going to save him now.

I don't think you get it. So let me put it a little more simply.

Nobody likes you. Nobody cares about your opinions. Go crawl into a hole and die. You'd be doing the world a favour.

And stop messaging me at 4:30 in the fucking morning with shit like "your cheeks are so cute" or shit like that.

run to me

All of you take a look around, and to your surprise, Anouleth has disappeared!

run right the fuck up to me

j/k have a seat

Hello.

I have a proposition for my fellow members of the town. Tonight I ask to be investigated in order to lead the town towards a more successful game, and maybe protected as well. I am not personally a very big fan of the town leader style, but I think my role can fit the position well.

That would be all.

You don't have enough brain capacity to lead the town.

AKA you're too stupid.

Hello.

I have a proposition for my fellow members of the town. Tonight I ask to be investigated in order to lead the town towards a more successful game, and maybe protected as well. I am not personally a very big fan of the town leader style, but I think my role can fit the position well.

That would be all.

That depends if you're going to react the same way as last time there was a cert mafia. None of you bastards actually cast a vote >:(

You don't have enough brain capacity to lead the town.

AKA you're too stupid.

Deal with it. My role's good for leading, and if you don't want the town to be organized then that's your own issue. I will do my best to lead the town without you then. ;/

Deal with it. My role's good for leading, and if you don't want the town to be organized then that's your own issue. I will do my best to lead the town without you then. ;/

To be honest, no, I don't want this town organized. And I will sure as fuck not claim to you or to anyone else here.

[3:39pm] LukaMegurine: er 2011

[3:39pm] Kaoz: did you honestly expect something different from Life? >_>;;

[3:39pm] LukaMegurine: Not being counterproductive, yes

[3:40pm] Kaoz: he doesn't like you though, does he?

[3:40pm] LukaMegurine: No

[3:40pm] Kaoz: see

[3:40pm] LukaMegurine: That shouldn't mean we can't try and work well ina mafia game

[3:41pm] LukaMegurine: Refusing to cooperate just because he doesn't think I'm competent enough (or apparently anyone else) is not helping the town.

[3:41pm] Kaoz: for Life it might mean just that

[3:41pm] LukaMegurine: Fuck what it means for Lifr.

[3:41pm] LukaMegurine: It matters what it means for the rest of the town.

[3:42pm] Kaoz: theoretically, yes

[3:42pm] Kaoz: now go and tell him that

[3:43pm] LukaMegurine: Okay.

Once again, I think you're too stupid to lead the town and no matter who runs the town, we'll still be fucked. And every time I've asked to lead the town, people never co-operate. So I've given up trying.

This is my opinion, take it or leave it.

I'll leave it. You are a good player, yes, but just because you aren't running things doesn't mean we can't handle it. I'm not trying to take charge of everything on my own. That would end in disaster. Collaboration as a town is quite simply going to be more effective than not. More information cannot possibly hurt us, and refusing to cooperate isn't very helpful.

Regardless of Life's shenanigans... Like I said when you asked me about this in IP earlier; You won't get anything from me until you're cleared by an Inspector.

I would be okay with Luka leading town.

Life's anti town leaderness is very un-Life like. Probably scum.

I'm usually mafia. That kinda throws a wrench into your thoughts, doesn't it?

And honestly, I think that the village is going to fuck themselves over. And I refuse to be a part of that.

EDIT: Actually, to be honest, I couldn't give a rat's ass about what the village decides to do. Not my ass on the line.

Edited by Life

I'm usually mafia. That kinda throws a wrench into your thoughts, doesn't it?

And honestly, I think that the village is going to fuck themselves over. And I refuse to be a part of that.

EDIT: Actually, to be honest, I couldn't give a rat's ass about what the village decides to do. Not my ass on the line.

Why did you join this game to do nothing?

I was bored and I wanted to see if you dumbasses got any better at mafia. Clearly, my hopes were too high.

I was bored and I wanted to see if you dumbasses got any better at mafia. Clearly, my hopes were too high.

Rathalos is going to be pissed...

Regardless of Life's shenanigans... Like I said when you asked me about this in IP earlier; You won't get anything from me until you're cleared by an Inspector.

I don't think anyone is giving him something until he gets cleared.

You didn't need to join a game to see how SF was doing.

It's not much of an issue, though, really. Vig can shoot Life if he's just taking space.

And you're still as dumb as a fucking pigeon. You'd waste a bullet on me rather than... I don't know, mafia? Ok, be my guest. If it's what makes the village lose, I will laugh in your faces.

In case you guys haven't noticed, I'm an extra vote for the village. Feel free to lynch/kill me but you're only shooting yourself in the foot by doing that. But then again, I'm clearly playing with a bunch of Einsteins so surprise me.

And you're still as dumb as a fucking pigeon. You'd waste a bullet on me rather than... I don't know, mafia? Ok, be my guest. If it's what makes the village lose, I will laugh in your faces.

In case you guys haven't noticed, I'm an extra vote for the village. Feel free to lynch/kill me but you're only shooting yourself in the foot by doing that. But then again, I'm clearly playing with a bunch of Einsteins so surprise me.

There's a good chance you're mafia anyway.

And if you really don't feel like doing anything, I'd expect you'd replace out as soon as someone signs up for a replacement, right?

And if you really don't feel like doing anything, I'd expect you'd replace out as soon as someone signs up for a replacement, right?

Who said I was doing nothing? Only you.

My role HAS nothing to do. I can't win (it's literally impossible) so what else do you expect me to do, O wise genius?