Bull(crap) Mafia Sign-ups

Life

Ok, I've spoken to Haze and he's moving the start date of SF Mafia Mafia for a week or so. Basically, he's waiting for Bizz to come back. And he also promised to start when PLM was pretty much done and that's not happening anytime soon.

So in the meantime I (and Excellen) present to you... Bullshit Mafia!

A couple things to note in this game:

1) Random flavour. Don't assume anything to be too farfetched because Excellen and I have probably gone there and further. This goes for anything, pretty much.

2) Moles will run rampant in this game. The amount of info you want to give out to even your teammates is your call.

3) There will be an IRC channel for this game. Yeah, I know I originally promised NOC but that idea got kicked in the head when Paperblade correctly guessed the format. Sorry about that.

3a) If I don't see you on the IRC channel at least once every two phases, you will probably be subbed out. Probably.

4) There are two features that SF Mafia has never seen before in this game. I give you my word.

5) If you don't try to help your team, chances are that you will lose. And by try, I mean trying to figure out ways to win.

So sign-ups! We need 25 players, which I hope isn't asking for much. Please play and be active, a lot of work went into designing and balancing this game.

Sign-ups (24):

SeverIan

Jhen Mohran

Luka Megurine

Ceadeus

Radiant Dragon

Shade of Shadow

Strawman the Sawman Shaman

eclipse

Spykor

Obviam

WeaponsofMassDestruction

Pariah

Kaoz

Paperblade

Wen Yang

Kiku-Ichimonji

JBCWK

BK-201

Fear the Pika

mikethfc

Rody 7

Royal Ludroth

Joerachi

Frostbite

Edited by God of SF
Language in topic title

Sure.

Though I'm not sure if we even have 22 more active players. :mellow:

We do.

And apparently Life wants me to play this one, so I guess I'll get n1 killed for the third time in a row.

##Signup: Haze

We do.

And apparently Life wants me to play this one, so I guess I'll get n1 killed for the third time in a row.

##Signup: Haze

K

You're still not setting any records.

I've noticed people bitching about the balance in the latest mafia game (Mafia of the Gods).

Please note that the balance in this game from the start is about even and only tips to any faction because of your own actions. Even the faction that I think is the weakest has a great chance at winning if they know what they're doing.

Edited by God of SF

I'll join.

Edit: Scratch that, actually, I don't feel like any more multifaction.

I hate you.

This is going to be my last hosted game on SF. Promise.

Didn't you say that last time?

Yeah but this is for real. This is the last game that I will take part with here. Since I won't be able to play mafia for the next two years, mind you.

Please note that the balance in this game from the start is about even and only tips to any faction because of your own actions. Even the faction that I think is the weakest has a great chance at winning if they know what they're doing.

I have absolute certainty that I know what I'm doing and am going to win no matter what happens. Please do not take my statement out of context and apply it to anything besides Mafia, friends.