Bull(crap) Mafia

Life

• Replies 627
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you insist~!

##No lynch

Proto: You said you wanted to tell me something, then left. Thanks.

Pika: I KNOW Rein is in Skillz That Killz. You aren't getting my vote just for that.

Edited by Clipseykitty

You're not seriously going to trust him, are you? He was in contact with at least three factions and the fact that he's a mole means that two of those factions trusted him. Do you really want all that information exposed to everyone? Why not just kill the mole and let everything go on as normal? He's caused enough damage already.

GO POKEBALL!

##Vote: Pika

P.S YAY more people confusing me... and everyone knows I don't like confusion. My mind can't make up at the moment.

Edited by Frostbite

You're not seriously going to trust him, are you? He was in contact with at least three factions and the fact that he's a mole means that two of those factions trusted him. Do you really want all that information exposed to everyone? Why not just kill the mole and let everything go on as normal? He's caused enough damage already.

Why trust me? Because all I did was what my role told me to do. I used a faction to get info to my faction. Why should I die? Kiku here said that my faction and his faction should work together, then he goes and tries to get everyone to vote for me. How is THAT honorable? I've done exactly what I was supposed to, now I have no more use, other than staying alive. Kiku broke his deal with me. He's the one who betrayed me more than I him, as that's not part of his role. Why should we keep him more than me?

Edited by Fear The Pika

Why trust me? Because all I did was what my role told me to do. I used a faction to get info to my faction. Why should I die? Kiku here said that my faction and his faction should work together, then he goes and tries to get everyone to vote for me. How is THAT honorable? I've done exactly what I was supposed to, now I have no more use, other than staying alive. Kiku broke his deal with me. He's an oath-breaker. Why should we keep him more than me?

I did not make or break any oaths with you. Except the one where we agreed not to reveal each others identities to other factions. Which you ended up breaking first, by giving someone the link to the spreadsheet.

Anyways, everyone, my faction is Skillz That Killz. Yes, it's the one which Lightning was in. The only completely dead player atm is from our faction and he was also our mole. That alone puts us into quite a big disadvantage. And I think it's about to get worse, with Life mentioning some punishment for our faction. But anyways, do you seriously want to have me lynched just so that you can find out the identities and aliases of my teammates, which would be at an even bigger disadvantage with me dead?

<Life> Dear Skillz That Killz, I'm really sorry

<Life> But Rein might have fucked you guys over

<Life> By ignoring a rule I set down

<Life> Still investigating it but it doesn't bode well

How about you stop looking at what Pika's offering and think about Pika himself. He currently has access to quite a lot of info from various factions in that spreadsheet. And he can modify it. He is not going to leave anything that can be used against his own faction. We all know he's a mole and he no longer needs to pretend like he's STK. What does he have to gain by lynching me? He voted for me first. And he desperately wants me dead so that the rest of you guys would be enticed by the spreadsheet he's offering. What would he have to gain by doing something like that, other than mislead all of you people by giving you a spreadsheet that he and his faction have designed with the intention of it being leaked? THINK about it. Why would he want you all to have that spreadsheet? His faction knows all of our aliases and can crush us whenever. And that is exactly why I do not want that spreadsheet leaked. But think about Pika's motives for a change.

Let's not forget that Pika himself has quite a lot of info on his hands. I would say that his faction is the biggest threat to all of us. Who would you guys rather lynch? The STK that's already screwed or the <SNIP> that has a whole lot of info on the rest of you guys and is trying to entice you all with a spreadsheet that he's free to input whatever he wants, truth or falsehood? Come on, guys!

I did not make or break any oaths with you. Except the one where we agreed not to reveal each others identities to other factions. Which you ended up breaking first, by giving someone the link to the spreadsheet.

Anyways, everyone, my faction is Skillz That Killz. Yes, it's the one which Lightning was in. The only completely dead player atm is from our faction and he was also our mole. That alone puts us into quite a big disadvantage. And I think it's about to get worse, with Life mentioning some punishment for our faction. But anyways, do you seriously want to have me lynched just so that you can find out the identities and aliases of my teammates, which would be at an even bigger disadvantage with me dead?

<Life> Dear Skillz That Killz, I'm really sorry

<Life> But Rein might have fucked you guys over

<Life> By ignoring a rule I set down

<Life> Still investigating it but it doesn't bode well

What Rein did is his own fault. And I never received a PM like this, even though I'm moleing StK. And I'm offering more than just the identities and aliases, I'm offering the roles and identities of some of the other players, as well as the ideas that StK had about other players. And of course I broke my "promise" first, because that's what my role told me to do. My entire goal in this game was to sink Skillz that Killz and help my true faction to victory. You're one of the ones who wanted Rein dead, you helped put your faction at that disadvantage.

How about you stop looking at what Pika's offering and think about Pika himself. He currently has access to quite a lot of info from various factions in that spreadsheet. And he can modify it. He is not going to leave anything that can be used against his own faction.

Actually, if you guys must know, Kiku here is offering the entire sheet to individual players. I'm just making it public that I am. And there is nothing on my own faction, actually. Nothing of any importance.

We all know he's a mole and he no longer needs to pretend like he's STK. What does he have to gain by lynching me? He voted for me first. And he desperately wants me dead so that the rest of you guys would be enticed by the spreadsheet he's offering. What would he have to gain by doing something like that, other than mislead all of you people by giving you a spreadsheet that he and his faction have designed with the intention of it being leaked? THINK about it. Why would he want you all to have that spreadsheet? His faction knows all of our aliases and can crush us whenever. And that is exactly why I do not want that spreadsheet leaked. But think about Pika's motives for a change.

Why do I want you dead? Does this ring a bell?

00:13:16: <Kitty-Ichimonji> You're dead now

00:13:19: <Kitty-Ichimonji> You realize that, right?

Self preservation. You want me dead, so I want you dead so I don't die. That's what I gain by lynching you. That's why I "so desperately" want you dead. That's what I have to gain by offering the same spreadsheet you are offering individuals by PM. Life. I don't want them all to have it, I never wanted them all to have it. But now that you've forced my hand, I need them to have it so I don't die.

Let's not forget that Pika himself has quite a lot of info on his hands. I would say that his faction is the biggest threat to all of us. Who would you guys rather lynch? The STK that's already screwed or the <SNIP> that has a whole lot of info on the rest of you guys and is trying to entice you all with a spreadsheet that he's free to input whatever he wants, truth or falsehood? Come on, guys!

Um, yes, I do. But remember, you also offered this info out. I feel like I keep returning to that point, because that's what the entire base of your argument is. I have info that I can alter and sell, but you're trying to sell it to get me lynched, and you can alter it! You've been leaving out things in your argument, things that manipulate your words to mean other things. I've been completely honest wherever my role has not told me to lie, you have not. Your move, Kiku.

Edited by Fear The Pika

Why would a mole say they are a mole... :mellow:

Um, because Proto said it earlier? Because he made it public first. Besides that now I have given all the info I had to my faction, my role as a mole has come to an end. Really, why kill a mole that has no use?

Edited by Fear The Pika