SF Mafia Mafia

Haze

• Replies 930
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kevin, the trick to not being lynched is to make people want to keep you around. Being an asshole to the community wasn't exactly helping your case.

I myself strongly suspected you were Town, but I honestly didn't particularly want to keep you around (besides, I wanted to debunk my theory).

I myself strongly suspected you were Town, but I honestly didn't particularly want to keep you around (besides, I wanted to debunk my theory).

This just made me slightly go like this...

stupid-fry.jpg

Fixing spoiler tags

Edited by Jhen Mohran

I was a bigger asshole back in pkmnlm and I didn't get lynched. I would go into further detail, but I'm dead and don't like Bawwing too much.

GL town I guess, and I hope you've finally learnt your lesson.

I was a bigger asshole back in pkmnlm and I didn't get lynched. I would go into further detail, but I'm dead and don't like Bawwing too much.

Lynching you was still useful, TYVM. We learned more about the game itself.

What lesson? When someone is put under suspicion and comes up with a horrible claim like you did (omitting half of your ability), and includes a Miller claim, we're expected to not lynch them? Honestly, the Town or Mafia-ness of Governor doesn't matter at all.

Get over yourself.

I know. I know, I'm just frustrated that I'm dead.

Although the lesson bit is mostly at role = alliance rubbish.

EDIT: @Slayer, it's short for Thank You very Much.

Edit2: Also, this is my last post.

Edited by KevinKitty

That's because in pkmlm your role seemed more likely to be town, you were giving off more town vibes and I ended up hijacking the lynches.

Slayer, I think what RD is getting at is that by acting like that didn't really help him all that much. I found it quite amusing to compare it to the Dondon quote in his sig. Its nothing new, I've seen this sort of attitude in several games and even felt it myself in one game. Not ncessarily indicative of them being maf but maybe I've got the wrong end of the stick once more. In other words never let me give you a reach-around

"Thank you very much."

Also, I can't say I'm surprised that Kevin turned out town(sorry about that Kevin, but misynches happen) but at least we can focus on something else besides the ridiculousness of Kevin's role.

Hopefully tomorrows night results will give us some more useful information or something. (of course maybe we'll get something tonight, idk).

what the fuuuuuck is that, man ;/

also I don't recognize that second quote. Choral Mafia 1?

Well anyways, guess we'll just move on.

(insert generic denial of ever doing anything wrong here)

Edited by Luka Mefeline

Oh, Weapons, that reminds me.

6498 4416 2242 4526 5599 7259 2750 2081 6771 5589 4181 5877 1887 2013 6771 2329 3349 4684 6498 5589 0000 3743 0436 6451 7025 2720 4580 4693 5876 6914 4151 4567 0001 7131 4072 2718

Yup. Bad grammar because, well, it was long enough already.

It's a public key encryption. As to why we're doing it, I can't say. I do think it should be banned in future games, but I think Haze is still in shock over us thinking of it.

Tier list is still the same - Kevin's role was of very little value to the town. Stopping a lynch isn't especially useful without extra information - which Kevin would never have as it's NOC and he's not an information role, and further doing so just makes the person in question look more suspicious. In other words his role just cost us a day. Bottom tier.

I thought of something similar but the issue is deciding on a key to use that only the person you want to talk to will recognize. Is that what you did with your knowledge of Lost?

Rein: You used the second quote in the beginning of Mitnala. You might have it in other places, but that's where it sticks out the most.

EDIT: I suck like that.

Edited by Clipseykitty