(FE10) KP FE10 HM Draft

KP 2010

*Is still shocked Volug & Zihark made it to the 2nd round*

Sorry i was sleeping lol. Ill edit my picks once i see whos left.

Edit: cain and tormod. I wonder though, is ike beatable without sleep in 3-13? I was thinking of drafting laura just for that lulz.

I only needed Edward to defeat Ike, and he didn't even have Resolve on. But I admit getting terribly lucky to pull that off (Just didn't want to restart because I left Resolve on Tormod ): ).

Edited by Saber

• Replies 501
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With that said, you only need an Edward with 23 Spd under the influence of Resolve to double a capped Ike, if Ike even caps Spd, that is. I'm sure you can have Edward with 30 AS before 3rd tier promotion.

I was thinking Beastfoe for Miccy and Paragon+Adept for Volug while Sothe took resolve.(3-6)

then for 3-12 Volug has adept/resolve while Miccy has paragon.

Edited by Queen_Kittylincia

Are you sure? I usually use it on Lyre at 3-7 to increase her strike. By the way, Volug only wants Adept to 3HKO Tigers. A 40 Atk Volug does that.

Edited by Saber

You might as well stick Beastfoe and Paragon on Volug. He OHKOs cats, but that didn't stop him from reaching SS strike in 4-P. You don't have to rely on chancy Adept activations on tigers and you won't have random Adept activations gimping you out of WEXP on cats.

Edited by dondon151

How many levels can Volug gain in 3-6 with Paragon? I want him to be equal to or superior to Skrimir by 4-P. Also if Adept doesn't work to raise his strike should I still keep it or ship it to the GM's?

Ohh Beastfoe and Paragon on him for 3-6? what about Micaiah? what a silly question I'll just give her adept.

How many levels can Volug gain in 3-6 with Paragon? I want him to be equal to or superior to Skrimir by 4-P. Also if Adept doesn't work to raise his strike should I still keep it or ship it to the GM's?

Ohh Beastfoe and Paragon on him for 3-6? what about Micaiah? what a silly question I'll just give her adept.

He needs to be exposed to alot many enemies if you want him to gain those levels. He can.

Also, Adept on Micaiah? -_-

Doesn't she use it well? I don't know who else to give it to. Sothe doesn't use it well on Part 3..

I just remembered...Boyd can use it well or someone in the GMs

Edited by Queen_Kittylincia

Ah didnt know that. So extra attacks from brave weapons dont give WEXP either?

I think they do. It's just a property of the skill Adept that makes it so you don't gain WEXP when it activates.

*Manliness.

And just because you lack it doesn't mean there's no such thing. It's much more than just muscles and banging women.

I was just kidding... mostly anyway.

I'll take Giffca now that Cain is gone.

I was just kidding... mostly anyway.

I'll take Giffca now that Cain is gone.

There are those who troll. & those who say that they were trolling. WAITWHATTHEFUCK? I saw a diagram on it last night lolol