So I went to hang out with some friends yesterday...

you guys are all gay.

you always make any conversation go gay. What is wrong with you?

The conversations always turn gay when you are around? maybe this is an indication of something. :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome:

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The conversations always turn gay when you are around? maybe this is an indication of something. :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome:

We desperately want him to go gay for us, but he never will as long as he sees our desperation. Or something

We desperately want him to go gay for us, but he never will as long as he sees our desperation. Or something

I was more getting at he himself is the homosexual. But hell, that works too

I was more getting at he himself is the homosexual. But hell, that works too

Oh. I rarely accept the whole "gay in denial" thing. For my part, I like the idea of getting guys to go gay for me becausee it reduces the competition for straight women, not that guys would ever go gay for me (look awful), but actually being gay for guys is, LIKE, just totally not my thing...

See, I don't really see myself as gay, but I see myself as potentially being targetted as in the closet. For things besides homo too.

Edited by Loki Laufeyjarson

Oh. I rarely accept the whole "gay in denial" thing. For my part, I like the idea of getting guys to go gay for me becausee it reduces the competition for straight women, not that guys would ever go gay for me (look awful), but actually being gay for guys is, LIKE, just totally not my thing...

You know what Sev, I'm gonna try this shit out a little more often. you inspired me broki <3

You know what Sev, I'm gonna try this shit out a little more often. you inspired me broki <3

Fenrir is constantly shadowing my moves. I must not step on him if I can avoid it. I am tired of stepping on my shadows. My shadow deserves to be left in peace.

I always shave whenever I remember to. I look really ugly with a beard.

...Well actually I look real ugly by default, I just look worse with a beard because then I'm scruffy on top of being ugly. Not to mentioned that having one feels uncomfortable to me, don't know how it feels to you.

Anyway, I tend to think that most guys look better clean shaven (though there are exceptions, see avatar) so you probably made the right decision.

I shave the moment my facial hair becomes visible...which isn't often. I don't see how people put up with hair that isn't their head-hair. I mean, especially in summer. (But then, of course I shave/wax since I occasionally do cross-gender cosplays.)

Seriously, the feeling of not overheating in summer is nice.

I shave the moment my facial hair becomes visible...which isn't often. I don't see how people put up with hair that isn't their head-hair. I mean, especially in summer. (But then, of course I shave/wax since I occasionally do cross-gender cosplays.)

Seriously, the feeling of not overheating in summer is nice.

*spits out my drink*

What?!

I think it's kind of weird to be dating anyone the age of my older sister.

Oh, getting Freudian are we? I think it's kind of weird to be dating anyone the gender of my mom. But I still prefer women to men.

Oh, getting Freudian are we? I think it's kind of weird to be dating anyone the gender of my mom. But I still prefer women to men.

A false analogy if I ever saw one.

Ahem, How would it be weird to date someone the same gender as your mother if you are a heterosexual male?

The point being that age =/= gender