I want to put Ranulf's tail in my mouth >w<~

Nestling

Heh, I was told by a friend that I should be an inspirational speaker. I wonder if I'd actually be good at that.

Nowadays, anybody can pull off being inspirational, if I am observing people correctly!

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I... really don't hate the characters, just don't like them as much mechanically. Did use Ranulf from time to time though. Probably because Cat/Raven is more preferable in regards to how I play.

Nowadays, anybody can pull off being inspirational, if I am observing people correctly!

It's just for people who can manipulate.

I... really don't hate the characters, just don't like them as much mechanically. Did use Ranulf from time to time though. Probably because Cat/Raven is more preferable in regards to how I play.

Cat/Raven, lolrly? its not preferable in regards to how anybody plays, unless you like using olivi grass more than attacking.

She's successfully taken over the mind of the post-menopausal female population. I think she has influence.

She is influinetual(haters gon hate spellin) no doubt, but i dont find her charasmatic. When she says something im not like, I GOTTA DO EET!

She is influinetual(haters gon hate spellin) no doubt, but i dont find her charasmatic. When she says something im not like, I GOTTA DO EET!

That's because you're not a 50+ woman with her kids out of the house.

Well... that's less a matter of being charismatic, and more you just don't agree with her and/or aren't easily influenced. She's definitely charismatic and influential.

And I like the stat gains, since I like more speed/skill over power/defense. But I play how I enjoy, regardless of what is the most efficient.

Indeed i am not.

but are you speaking from experiance??

No, I'm not a woman, I don't have kids, be they with me or in college, and I'm not 50+. But I know women who fit the description.

Eh, I just don't like Laguz. I'm sure they have some value, but since I don't intend to bring in any Laguz for the endgame (since if I want to, I have Royals), I never use them. Takes EXP away from people that I want to bring.

Heh, I was told by a friend that I should be an inspirational speaker. I wonder if I'd actually be good at that.

Erm, if you're worried entirely about a good endgame, then you're right, IIRC: laguz are probably not for you.

If you worked at it, you might be a good one. But you would have to find good outlets to speak to large audiences. Most of all you have to try and make up your mind.

No, I'm not a woman, I don't have kids, be they with me or in college, and I'm not 50+. But I know women who fit the description.

lol. i thought i was on to something ;)

Erm, if you're worried entirely about a good endgame, then you're right, IIRC: laguz are probably not for you.

Sev brings up a good point, are you really toiling away just for those 5 stages?

Eh, I think the biggest issue is I function best in a one on one way. It's why I plan on being a counselor. I feel I work best on a personal level.

And I'm playing for the story and using the characters I like best, and seeing them tear through opponents.

Edited by Mirron

Eh, I think the biggest issue is I function best in a one on one way. It's why I plan on being a counselor. I feel I work best on a personal level.

And I'm playing for the story and using the characters I like best, and seeing them tear through opponents.

I like working with smaller crowds, 5 or less people. if its 1 on 1 i like it as well.

so it's just a matter of not liking there personalties, im a little lost.

Not disliking there personalities, liking other characters more. Or liking their battle animations more, since I am a bit shallow.

I wouldn't mind a small number of people, I simply meant when it comes to helping people. I like 5 or so when it comes to just socializing as a whole.

Context clues showed me your post was directly after his cause it made me assume that too.

But sure, on reflecting it was almost the same as the title but it still seemed like you were talking to him =b

Not even close.

Yes, I just went back and read the posts before mine to confirm this.

If the topic title didn't have the same syntactical structure as my own and I was both enough of a dick to want someone to put a box jellyfish in their mouth for making a dumb FE reference AND enough of a tool to bother reading such boring posts in the first place I could see how maybe I would direct a comment about wanting to feed someone a box jellyfish at Mirron, but as you can (hopefully) see I was definitely talking about the guy who wanted a tail in his mouth instead.

I don't think like you do though, so while it may seem egocentric, it just seemed like an out of the blue comment. But I still don't see any reason to want to be so abusive towards someone, though yes, I also (hopefully am correct) believe it to be a joke.

1. cat

2. bad hair.

3. cat like features

4. mean

5. she's a damn kitty

What's with these homies dissin' my girl?

I don't think like you do though, so while it may seem egocentric, it just seemed like an out of the blue comment. But I still don't see any reason to want to be so abusive towards someone, though yes, I also (hopefully am correct) believe it to be a joke.

That poor horse. I will have to have his jellyfish friend land on your face.

Yes, I believe in the magical world of Disney where every animal in the world is secretly friends with one another.

What's with these homies dissin' my girl?

cat*

Maybe they just don't like pussy?

Edited by Obviam