Harry potter

Fenrir

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why do i care that you are not seeing it and that you are going against something popular? Why do you care that you are going against it? Its not like you are going to be persecuted for it :mellow:

Again my grammar and spelling gets worst everyday... and every summer as well...

Edited by Jhen Mohran

I'm not seeing it ;A; but I really wanna

But yeah my dad was watching the news and they're saying my college is trying to invent an Invisibility Cloak!! =o But so far the most progress they've made is something that can only hide tiny objects because the material they were working with isn't flexible enough yet. But they're still trying to work on it and that'll be so awesome if they can invent one!! XD

But yeah my dad was watching the news and they're saying my college is trying to invent an Invisibility Cloak!! =o But so far the most progress they've made is something that can only hide tiny objects because the material they were working with isn't flexible enough yet. But they're still trying to work on it and that'll be so awesome if they can invent one!! XD

... *blinks* ...

Isn't that a story about this little guy named Frodo who finds a ring, and throws it into a volcano?

no, thats the other one. This is the one about a little guy who runs around and stabs the shit outta a dragon

I would take ya!

If I had any idea where you were on this planet and had the desire to drive/fly to take you to an overpriced movie.

oh well...

These films do normally get a couple of funny pics in the ICHG so its not all bad

tumblr_l1jvc0mFof1qzjoroo1_500.jpg

30bcv15.jpg

Edited by mikethfc

:D

I'm going to see it next week!

Not looking forward to some of the deaths, though ;___; This one'll kill off one of my favorites and that is decidedly not cool.

*uses spoilers as if somebody out there hadn't read them before* It may be pointless but oh well

Ahhhhhh if you mean Fred I don't want him to diiieeeee D8 That was dumb.

Well all the deaths were dumb I think they were unnecessary. Leaving a little little baby parentless.

When I find the ring, I give it to Sauron, just to see if Sauron will redeem himself.

Then he kills you and it's up to some Final Fantasy character to stop him.

EDIT: just had an amazing idea for a FE8 Hack.

Edited by Jack - Keeper of the Dead

Then he kills you and it's up to some Final Fantasy character to stop him.

Oh you. You have no belief in redemption or salvation, do you?

I am the white gold. Sauron, even with the ring, cannot kill me. I am the ring.

Edited by Loki Laufeyjarson

But do you love your little bro???

No.

I had put a bunch of words as to why i don't like him, but i decided to tell you, I just don't like him.

Edited by Jhen Mohran

No.

I had put a bunch of words as to why i don't like him, but i decided to tell you, I just don't like him.

Oh. You know those aren't the same thing right. Like and love.

Oh well. I'm not the boss of you. Can't get you to grow up little bro.

Edited by Loki Laufeyjarson