What video game have you beaten the most amount of times?

Darros

Depending on how we're defining beating a game, I could say Brawl. I've cleared each of it's two main 1P modes with every character, twice, and more than that with a few, so that's somewhere around 150 clears. Add on SSE clears and it's closer to 155.

But the 'real' answer is probably Super Metroid. I mean, I've done things like beaten it three times in a row with minimal breaks, taken it to a youth group and both started and finished it there, tried to break my speedrun records (it's at a respectable, but beatable, 55 minutes right now), and the like. I'm probably up to about 40 clears.

Star Fox 64, probably around 100. It's pretty short though. For FE, FE7, or maybe FEDS.

I stand corrected. I've probably completel Lylat Wars at least that number of times, but it is only about an hour long.

Pokemon Emerald - Around 8 times or so in the past. It's not that it's my favorite, but I always used it to transfer things over and abuse the cloning glitch.

I've also gotten a good 5 playthroughs out of both Tales of the Abyss and Radiant Dawn.

Does Tanks for wii play count? Because I've gotten 540 tanks (mission 100) at least around 20 times. This was when I didn't have anything better to play on the wii. I don't really beat games more than twice because I like plot and analyzing the motives of characters and after that it gets kind of boring. Then the game has to have skippable scenes or really good gameplay for me to want to continue beating it.

Probably Age of Empires 2, around 28 times. (Playing through all the individual stories count as one)

Second would be minecraft, at 23

I have to say FE7. I've have two copies of it one doesn't save anymore beaten it on there was around ten times. And I played it as a rom and beaten it twice , and I bought the second copy and beat it three times. Total: around 15 times.

Second place is probably a tie with Sacred Stones and Shadow Dragon. 8 times each

Third: Sword of Seals 6 times

Fourth: Radiant Dawn 5 times

5th: tie between PoR and New Mystery, twice

Sixth: Thracia, Holy War, Mystery, and Gaiden, each once

And all thats left is Dark Dragon, the only one that I have not completed.

I just couldn't help myself into saying all that.laugh.gif

Yoshi's Story, Yoshi's Island, Kirby's Dreamland 2, Kirby's Adventure, Pokemon games(not counting White, since I am never starting it over), Shadow Dragon, Sacred Stones, Path of Radiance, Twilight Princess, Minish Cap, Metal Slug 2, Metal Slug 4, Metal Slug 5, Sonic Adventure, Sonic Advance 2.

Lost count.

Final Fantasy IV, Final Fantasy V, Final Fantasy VI, Fire Emblem 7, Fire Emblem 8, Warcraft II, Starcraft, Starcraft: Brood War, Age of Empires and Age of Empires 2.

I also have done playing around with... Pokemon Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald, Crystal, Red, Blue, Green, Yellow and Diamond... It felt like a ROFLstompage.

Oh wait... Then I get Strikers 1945 as well, with a sidedish of Raiden.

Edited by Frostbite

Oh, I just realized I have also beaten Dynasty Warriors games an insane number of times. EVERY story mission in SW2 was beaten by yours truly. Probably because the game is easy as shit, even on hard it's not that bad.

Contra for the NES. I don't remember exactly how many times I've beaten it, but I'd say it's probably a few dozen at this point. Final Fantasy VI also ranks pretty high. I've beaten it more than ten times.

Respect. That game was fucking hard.

As for me... let me think.

Tales of Symphonia (at least 3 times)

Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories (2 times completely but that's 4 runs to be honest)

FE7 (that's about 8 times including a HHM S Rank)

Borderlands (twice on Single, once on Co-op)

Halo 3 (lost count)

Tales of Vesperia (3 times?)

Something like that.

Edited by Kitty Admiral

To be different: I've never beaten Jurassic Park for the Game boy. It has only 6 Levels, I also get to five, but then i've got something else to do, and the save button didn't exist back in those days.

Edit: And yes, that was the very first game I ever owned, so I've never beaten my first computer game. ;__;

Edited by Vicious Sal

Hmm off the top of my head its between: Shogun Total War 2 (but when can you ever beat a game like that really?), FFIX, FFX, FFT (PS1), FE9, LoZ:OoT and LoZ:MM although in what order I'll never know.