Google Theme for July 20th

Soren37

It gave me a grin, although I'm not a big Bio fan. I prefer Physics and Chemistry to be honest.

Edited by Jhen Mohran

I thought it was cool. I told my parents and they were just like "who's that?" So I had to explain that that is the man to whom I owe my future career in biology.

I miss school. :( It was so nice and peaceful, all things considered. Nice way to socialize, lots of people in general, not much wrong with school.

But the exams and the procrastination!

I thought it was cool. I told my parents and they were just like "who's that?" So I had to explain that that is the man to whom I owe my future career in biology.

Mine was exactly the opposite. Mother's a biologist.

I got it after about half a minute.

We just ended up watching a video about him, it was pretty boss the way the narrator announced this:

GWEGOR MENDEL- WAS AN AUSTWIAN SCIENTIST

But the exams and the procrastination!

procrastination!

procrastination!

... ;_'

procrastination!

:sob:

That was my problem last year.... Damn How I met your Mother... Damn me for not focusing on my work.... ;_;

Edited by Jhen Mohran

... ;_'

:sob:

That was my problem last year.... Damn How I met your Mother... Damn me for not focusing on my work.... ;_;

Haha I hear you! I was starting on 1500 word essays at 11:00 pm the night before they were due and I studied the night before for all my exams. I certainly hope I kick this habit next year or I"m going to get turned down by every uni I apply to!

Haha I hear you! I was starting on 1500 word essays at 11:00 pm the night before they were due and I studied the night before for all my exams. I certainly hope I kick this habit next year or I"m going to get turned down by every uni I apply to!

Me too... I was doing projects the day after they were due :unsure: