(FE10) ANOTHER RD draft

PKL

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In a draft? I'd call it lucky if she hit S by Endgame.

I agree.I drafted her in my second draft and I shouldn't have. She could barely damage enemies in part 4 ,even less enemies in Endgame. I won't even talk about her strike rank that never went past A.

I agree.I drafted her in my second draft and I shouldn't have. She could barely damage enemies in part 4 ,even less enemies in Endgame. I won't even talk about her strike rank that never went past A.

Once again, I have to disagree with you. Vika was pretty clutch in Part 1 when I drafted her (flight and decent offense in 1-8 and 1-E), and Tear + Adept keep her offense good in Part 4. Hilariously, she got S Strike after getting Ashera in range so Ike could kill her.

Once again, I have to disagree with you. Vika was pretty clutch in Part 1 when I drafted her (flight and decent offense in 1-8 and 1-E), and Tear + Adept keep her offense good in Part 4. Hilariously, she got S Strike after getting Ashera in range so Ike could kill her.

OK, I admit that everytime Vika activated Tear it was a 1HKO, but that was like, 1 time on 4. Otherwise, she would do something like 3 times 6 damage. Not good, and she needs ressources to work in part 4. I gave her two seraph robe and two energy drops, and she still wasn't good. However, I do agree that she is a nice unit for 1-7,1-8 and 1-E. I used the same skill combo that you did, but I think that it's a waste to use it after my last draft on her when some units who are short of 1RKOing like Ranulf really use it better

Edited by Lilmik11

Vika's bad. Maaan i NEED my next pick for stuff. Ill b mad really mad if someone picks him/her/it.

You're really kidding yourself if you think you can get Nasir at this point though

OK, I admit that everytime Vika activated Tear it was a 1HKO, but that was like, 1 time on 4.

Her activation rates are really high, far greater than 25%.

Not good, and she needs ressources to work in part 4.

Most units do (Aran, Nephenee, Jill, etc.). Your point?

I gave her two seraph robe and two energy drops, and she still wasn't good.

She doesn't need more HP to dodge practically every attack, and she doesn't need two Energy Drops to OHKO everything with Tear (she might like one though, depending on if you get lucky with BEXP or not).

I used the same skill combo that you did, but I think that it's a waste to use it after my last draft on her when some units who are short of 1RKOing like Ranulf really use it better

She has no competition whatsoever for Tear (unless you're counting the BEXP necessary for her to get to level 30, but this is NM we're talking about), and you have 3 Adepts with (hopefully) few people who need it as much as she does.

Edited by Radiant Kitty

Her activation rates are really high, far greater than 25%.

Most units do (Aran, Nephenee, Jill, etc.). Your point?

She doesn't need more HP to dodge practically every attack, and she doesn't need two Energy Drops to OHKO everything with Tear (she might like one, though).

She has no competition whatsoever for Tear (unless you're counting the BEXP necessary for her to get to level 30, but this is NM we're talking about), and you have 3 Adepts with (hopefully) few people who need it as much as she does.

My point is that if you have a good part 1 team, don't bother, especially here, where BK and herons are free.

My point is that if you have a good part 1 team, don't bother, especially here, where BK and herons are free.

You can always use a flier for 1-8 and 1-E, and only one person gets Jill (who doesn't even exist in 1-8), and having more units in 4-4 is always helpful.

You can always use a flier for 1-8 and 1-E, and only one person gets Jill (who doesn't even exist in 1-8), and having more units in 4-4 is always helpful.

PEMN, but she wasn't that useful in my run of 4-4. She was killing leftovers because she couldn't do any serious damage and she wasn't level 30 so no Tear for her at that moment.

PEMN, but she wasn't that useful in my run of 4-4. She was killing leftovers because she couldn't do any serious damage and she wasn't level 30 so no Tear for her at that moment.

Well yeah, without Tear her offense is pretty hopeless, but that should be obvious. She needs the BEXP to get her to level 30.

Edited by Radiant Kitty