(FE10) ANOTHER RD draft

PKL

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We can say the same thing about your opinion of Meg. Yes Vika isn't exactly the best choice but with the remaining selection she isn't a bad pick especially if a player need some help in 1-8 and 1-E which RK already pointed out.

That's what I said, she IS good if you need help with the end of part 1, but like Meg, don't expect her to carry your team, they both are good, but not on their own. I changed my opinion about Meg, she's not bad, but she can't solo part 1 and part 3 DB chapters like Nolan, Edward, Volug and Jill can.

In my case, I regretted drafting her because I had Nolan and I just wasn't confident enough with his ability.

Edited by Lilmik11

Meg can solo P3 (except 3-6) I hade her do it in my first draft ^_^

She can,but not as well as other DB members. Anyway, I will shut up now because I have opinions and you guys have different ones.That's the way it works.

Edited by Lilmik11

I changed my opinion about Meg, she's not bad, but she can't solo part 1 and part 3 DB chapters like Nolan, Edward, Volug and Jill can.

As Elincia said, Meg can solo the DB chapters with help from Micaiah and Sothe. You'll need help later in Part 1 (1-8 and 1-E specifically), but the only unit who can claim to solo Part 1 is Sothe. Only Nolan can come anywhere close.

In my case, I regretted drafting her because I had Nolan and I just wasn't confident enough with his ability.

What is it with Nolan being underrated these days? What happened to all of the 'Chuck Brolan' jokes?

Ugh. Ragequit. I gotta ask though, shibeebaba, why Nasir? Most of ur team is too slow even with nasir to double auras. Remember when i said it wasnt nasir who i wanted? He was x_x.

Tiers mean next to nothing in drafts. Especially in this game, where units that would be redundant or outclassed suddenly aren't because you can't use the units that make them redundant or outclassed. That, and it's Normal Mode, so units are easier to raise.

Oh lord, i got lyre.

Lyre and stefan for lack of anything better.

Edit- wow my team is terrible.

Edited by PegKnightLover

5 more characters to be picked before my round, please wear shade and make it to me ;;'

AHHH! How dare you steal Lyre :angry:

Whats a better team name for mine:

Lincy Girls

The Hello Kitties

Fury Princesses

Pink Thunder

other?

Edited by Queen_Kittylincia