Most useless characters in this game?

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*mocking tone* b-b-but guys! Wendy has woman parts so she must be better then Ronan, nevermind that in every gameplay aspect she loses to him, she's a female knight which is OMG RARE so she's better.

i'm honestly shocked this rather simple compairison has lasted this long

I don't think anyone has argued that Wendy is better simply because she's female, bringing this up as a point seems totally irrelevant and is somewhat insulting.

I don't think anyone has argued that Wendy is better simply because she's female, bringing this up as a point seems totally irrelevant and is somewhat insulting.

true, though i can't believe that someone would actully defend her.

i mean i love makalov but i won't try to agrue that he should be higher ranked on the tier list, he earns his spot on both games

I can't believe Lilina wasn't a lord to begin with, so if more people agree, i'll try to do that.

the issue is, if she will be a lord, how will she promote and will she be forced in every battle or not?

changing her to a lord could very well change every magic user's position on the tier list as we know it.

depending on how you'll handle this then i'll agree with you, at the lowest i'd wish she had an PRF tome, seeing how she's a royal and its strange that she can die and everything is fine afterwards(nevermind that Ostia's gonna be in a power struggle due to thier only heir is dead)

And not to mention, other royal characters can die with no effect to the gameplay or story flow.

I've been actually thinking about a scenario where she has a Prf tome myself. But I think one of the roadblocks here is which stats should the tome have, I think the traditional way would involve 8 mt, but I don't know if a crit rate should be set, regardless of it's 10 crit like Ephraim's Reginleif or Caeda's Wing Spear or 20 crit like her mom's Lyn's Mani Katti. And since it's an Anima tome, which element should it be? If it's gonna have rapier effectiveness, I kinda think Wind's out of the question because of the Aircalibur tome, which leaves Fire, Thunder, and Ice. I think it would at least bump her up a tier or so anyways. Fixing her skill and speed could also help while we're at it since we're talking about how to make Lilina better.

i'd say make the tome Fire or Thunder(Ice doesn't suit her) for critical hit i think 10 would be nice, if thats too much then 5 could work.

though i disagree with making it have rapier effectiveness, she already does enough damage as it is when level'd.

prehaps have it do more damage to magic users or dragons if you really had to make it have effectiveness.

she could use a small bonus to her skill and speed, or at the least her Skill.

Edited by HF Makalov Fanboy Kai

^ Yeah, pretty much that. The only stat she's lacking in is Speed. Lack of skill is pretty normal for an attack mage.

Most attack mages don't have 6 Skill at the least and 8 Skill at the most, on average, before promotion. Edited by Elmer

Only Fire has ridiculously good hit. Aircalibur has decent hit but is expensive; Elfire has mediocre hit and Lilina will experience accuracy issues with it. I found Cecilia to have hit issues with Elfire and even Aircalibur, and she has about as much skl as Lilina would have.

Well, Lilina has a fast A with Roy for an extra 15, at least.

But as far as other supports that would give her accuracy go, they either are mediocre or just downright stink, or don't want to hang around her. One of the few besides Roy that would want to hang around her that isn't mediocre at best doesn't give full accuracy. (Though I do like the bonuses.) It kinda makes me wish some of the characters in her support list that either are mediocre or just downright stink were replaced by others.

But as far as other supports that would give her accuracy go, they either are mediocre or just downright stink, or don't want to hang around her.

Roy is all the support Lilina needs. +15 accuracy is enough to smooth out her accuracy issues against just about anything. For example, a level 18 Lilina with A Roy has 90-92 hit with Fire and 2HKOes even Chapter 16 Mercenaries, which have more avoid than anything else at that stage of the game. Except Narshen, I guess (she has only 71 hit on him with Aircalibur).

One of the few besides Roy that would want to hang around her that isn't mediocre at best doesn't give full accuracy. (Though I do like the bonuses.) It kinda makes me wish some of the characters in her support list that either are mediocre or just downright stink were replaced by others.

You'd think that having an extremely fast support with a character that's forced in all maps and shares movement with her and gives great bonuses would be enough. Then you have Gonzales who is really likely to be used and again, shares movement and gives okay bonuses.