So I'm back in college, and...

My level of caffeine tolerance is far too high at this point for it to affect me beyond "oh hey I won't fall asleep writing this paper" anymore. I could drink a large can of Monster and still go to bed right after, I just won't fall asleep on the spot.

I blame having an average of 3-hours sleep time during high school. Alcohol...would not have helped at all. Caffeine got me through the shit I need to do.

Edited by Luminescent Kitty

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, beyond procrastinating on my college essays, and AP classes x 5 that gave unnecessary amounts of work at times, I do have a timezone issue I have to adjust to~

Mind, I STILL sleep at three in the morning. It's just that I can get up at 10 instead of 6.

Edited by Luminescent Kitty

Well, beyond procrastinating on my college essays, and AP classes x 5 that gave unnecessary amounts of work at times, I do have a timezone issue I have to adjust to~

Mind, I STILL sleep at three in the morning. XD It's just that I can get up at 10 instead of 6.

I see... Procrastination sure is a bitch sometimes.

I'd drink more coffee if I could afford it. However, I lack the money to drink the amount of coffee I want while still running on three meals a day, nor do I want to build up more caffeine tolerance than I have already.

I'd drink more coffee if I could afford it. However, I lack the money to drink the amount of coffee I want while still running on three meals a day, nor do I want to build up more caffeine tolerance than I have already.

Oh good, a hedonist limited by reality. Thank god. I was worried for a second there.

High school and college? Eh. Not much of a difference for silly liberal arts majors who aren't learning anything career-oriented but were forced to go to school by parents who wanted to waste their money.

exactly this.

It's funny, because of how they advertised it I honestly thought people would be a lot more interesting and intelligent. Then I noticed that they were all high school kids except older.