So I'm back in college, and...

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you're bad at your major you're in the wrong major.

Meh, I know lots of people who are trash at bio or trash at math/logical thinking who are being forced into pre-med and engineering.

exactly this.

It's funny, because of how they advertised it I honestly thought people would be a lot more interesting and intelligent. Then I noticed that they were all high school kids except older.

Hmm...

I guess I found the people at college a little more interesting than the people at high school...

because they were studying things in a more interesting, intricate way...

Hmm...

I guess I found the people at college a little more interesting than the people at high school...

because they were studying things in a more interesting, intricate way...

that's cool. they're dumb in mine.

Idk why it makes me feel so happy to hear Ball State and Depauw mentioned, and the person who's going to Earlham was talking in here and so it just makes me think of Earlham.... All of them Indy colleges that I planned on going to!

But of course seeing how hard it is to afford Purdue, even, I would never have been able to go to them, especially Depauw and Earlham.

But I hate how big the classes in purdue are. This college suits my major, but the size doesn't.

But I still love purdue campus ^~^ With all the bunnies and squirrels walking on/near the sidewalks and all the flowers and trees