TLSothe

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

indeed it has

like i said

"oh christ this shit is bananas"

It's more like a civil debate. No one's really flaming anyone intentionally. This topic is pretty much fine with the exception of the triple post you have in the middle of it.

lol i deeply apologize for the triple post

Lol. It's alright. (Besides, I'm not a mod or anything, I couldn't hurt you no matter what you say.)

Anyways, getting back on topic, I'd say my biggest influences on my religious beliefs (You're all going to laugh when I say this) Would be Trey Parker and Matt Stone. The creators of South Park.

Anyways, getting back on topic, I'd say my biggest influences on my religious beliefs (You're all going to laugh when I say this) Would be Trey Parker and Matt Stone. The creators of South Park.

YES! they are perfect for describing religion and everything else in the world. Like when they made a christian rock band. funny episode

YES! they are perfect for describing religion and everything else in the world. Like when they made a christian rock band. funny episode

A major point that they made that I loved was that: Even though God may not exist, perhaps just believing in him is enough. That is enough to make him exist.

Of course that point was comming from a talking sea otter who was killed two minutes later.

A major point that they made that I loved was that: Even though God may not exist, perhaps just believing in him is enough. That is enough to make him exist.

Of course that point was comming from a talking sea otter who was killed two minutes later.

sounds like santa claus to me...

Of course. Look at Santa. Think of all the happiness that the idea of him brings. That's good. Isn't it?

i guess... *thinks... brain hurts*

Lol. Sorry. I'm a philosopher at heart. I get into these types of discussions.

Don't make me think till about the middle of August (when I have to start reading for school :()

lol!

actually, i just let my mind wander aimlessly.

sometimes i come up with some weird thoughts!

.......any about me? *is even more interested now.*

Still, sometimes it's iteresting to think of interesting things. I used to walk around the school campus (Sometimes in a blizzard) thinking about stuff. It was fun. But cold.

.......any about me? *is even more interested now.*

Still, sometimes it's iteresting to think of interesting things. I used to walk around the school campus (Sometimes in a blizzard) thinking about stuff. It was fun. But cold.

lol! me, just remove the blizzard part!

lol! me, just remove the blizzard part!

Lol. Walking in Blizzards are fun. Cold. But when you get back covered in snow, people are impressed by my insanity.

lol!

actually, i just let my mind wander aimlessly.

sometimes i come up with some weird thoughts!

I'm the same. I used to always think of random weird thoughts before I went to bed. Although these days, I think of the same thing every night before bed.

I'm the same. I used to always think of random weird thoughts before I went to bed. Although these days, I think of the same thing every night before bed.

You need to expand on this.

I do something similar.

I want to do something, but instead I just walk around the house thinking...thinking...thinking...about a hell lot of stuff. Before sleep, too. But I'm usually too sleepy when I decide to sleep, so I just fall asleep with my thoughts suspended...or something...