Pokemon TCG Mafia

Kay

• Replies 671
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well how about you actually expand on that thought instead of just sitting around contributing nothing as per usual.

THIS.

Mind you, I think Rein is town. Also if my Driver buddy is town and is not claiming because they're an asshole, well, you will be treated to a hanging, upside down. By your toe nails.

What's the point in voting someone if you don't actually want him lynched?

Well I thought that it would be good reasoning, others are saying that it's not and both sides are just confusing me, so I don't want to do it unless I'm certain whose side in this argument I'll take.

Now, I must admit that Snike is REALLY being suspicious in my point of view, but not enough to merit a vote. Now my question. "Why is Wen not posting?"

Not suspicious, just irritated at my probably scum co-driver.

Also I am Gardevoir, in case anyone was wondering.

We're not sure. =|

>_>;;

So... I obviously didn't really talk to anyone yet, and the time is kinda bad for me... as a result, if people could pm me their general thoughts on N0/D1 and the lynch within the next few hours, it'd be greatly appreciated.

Mmm...

I think, judging on information I have right now (admittedly nothing solid) I'd rather we avoided lynching Psych, at least for one day. Me and another person have a plan which might help us safely find out what Psych is hiding. Or it might backfire horribly and lead to a firey death for us all. Likely the second.

As for lynch target, I'm still undecided. Which is bad. When's the deadline?

That's 3 AM for me, if I've done my math right. >_>

I'm still waiting for several more responses, but for now. . .

##No Lynch

I don't trust Kevin, but it's not quite enough to warrant a lynch.

It'll be before I get up.

I still don't have a lynch target. I'm NOT going to vote No Lynch though. No Lynch is a waste. I'd rather take a chance and myslynch, since getting information is good, regardless, and there's always the chance we hit a mafioso.

Gah, sorry for not being so active, I'm working on writing out my thoughts and going through the thread again but I have so much homework all the time. If I can't get through it tomorrow I may have to be subbed out. But I will have a good hour amount of free time tomorrow I think to be able to actually start talking to people and in here.