Pokemon TCG Mafia

Kay

I just realized something.

Who's to say Snike isn't faking having a partner, so that he can just use his driving and not appear suspicious and he's secretly mafia.

That's actually a valid point...

But for now... I'd rather hold off and gather info...

• Replies 671
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just realized something.

Who's to say Snike isn't faking having a partner, so that he can just use his driving and not appear suspicious and he's secretly mafia.

It's possible, but it would be a very difficult act to keep up later in the game, and I'm sure Snike would plan ahead with this sort of thing.

Also, if I were mafia, I think it would be better to shut up about my ability, so I could drive targets unnoticed and have it blamed on the doc.

Also, if I were mafia, I think it would be better to shut up about my ability, so I could drive targets unnoticed and have it blamed on the doc.

What makes us certain you aren't mafia and planning to do the same thing. Because maybe... you're not a driver.

My target last night was roleblocked or something, so I really need to figure out who the other driver's target was. Which means knowing my buddy. I'm just irritated at the moment because of the lack of response.

Also, guys, why are we lynching Psych

Oh, yeah. Snike, thanks for reminding me.

Psych isn't a big enough threat to lynch. Honestly? I think that Proto's giving me the biggest scum alert, and I haven't been scumhunting on him yet.

##Vote: No lynch

Lynching Psych seems to be a Bad Idea.

... This must be a first.

For reference, this is not because I actually want to NL, but because I can't think of anyone particularly good.

To be honest, there isn't a particularly good reason for Snike to fakeclaim halfdriver. If he's mafia and he's a halfdriver, then why would he show his hand? If he's mafia and not a halfdriver, what information does he hope to get from claiming halfdriver?

However, if Snike is telling the truth, then presumably his other half is mafia (or he would have claimed to Snike already).

I'm not entirely comfortable with voting just yet but somebody's gonna bring up me being suspicious by not doing anything

##Vote: Psych

Well I'm thinking this because I'm backing up what Kevin's been thinking, on how Psych's trying to hold things back to himself.... tbh doesn't seem to be coming up with very good defenses, and because he said how voting those who seem useless to us wouldn't help us. So I'd been wondering, what if he just wanted to vote those who wouldn't seem helpful because he may have an excuse for himself to vote for people he knows aren't with him.

*waits for people too tell her that she's got lame reasons* =[ I'm trying guys I'm tryyyyiiiiiinnnnnng it just seems to look suspicious to me as well and I want to be able to contribute something to this.

I'm not entirely comfortable with voting just yet but somebody's gonna bring up me being suspicious by not doing anything

##Vote: Psych

Well I'm thinking this because I'm backing up what Kevin's been thinking, on how Psych's trying to hold things back to himself.... tbh doesn't seem to be coming up with very good defenses, and because he said how voting those who seem useless to us wouldn't help us. So I'd been wondering, what if he just wanted to vote those who wouldn't seem helpful because he may have an excuse for himself to vote for people he knows aren't with him.

*waits for people too tell her that she's got lame reasons* =[ I'm trying guys I'm tryyyyiiiiiinnnnnng it just seems to look suspicious to me as well and I want to be able to contribute something to this.

Kevin's not got the greatest logic in his argument either. For one, how is Psych not Psych?

*thud thud, crash*

But seriously, how is Psych not Psych? Psych may be eccentric in his ways, but he knows what he's doing. For now, I say let him live. He might let us onto his secret.

Chaoskitty (Kaoz) has been subbed in for Sho.M.The.Panty.

Votals:

Kirsche: Tableskitty, 13thshadow

arachnidsGrip: Kirsche, Darros, Agnaktor

No Lynch: 13thshadow, Kiku-Ichimonji, Luka M

Core: arachnidsGrip

Tableskitty: Lorddomu

Shade of Shadow: Tableskitty

Darros: Snikitty

Kiku-Ichimonji: Radiant Kitty

Random: Anouleth

Edited by Kay

But seriously, how is Psych not Psych?

This statement shows you are clearly missing the point. Psych is not acting like psych usually does, and therefore I am inclined to believe he is being instructed by a teammate. Regardless of this, he also refuses to share information the town should be told (why he suspects someone) and has found no reason to defend himself.

Kevin's reasons suck just as much as Psych's do. ;/

Well how about you actually expand on that thoguht instead of just sitting around contributing nothing as per usual.

Well how about you actually expand on that thoguht instead of just sitting around contributing nothing as per usual.

Just because I'm not talking to you doesn't mean I'm not talking.