Favorite chapter in RD

So whats yours? There hasnt been a topic like this in ages so why not.

I have two. The first one is 3-3. I find that one fun going around burning the supplies and stuff. It makes for some interesting strategy i think. Go around and nail the boss? Or have 1-2 range characters take him out over the fence? Or just have Haar go in and kill stuff? Yeahh...Plus that chapter makes Heather useful.

The second one (is actually my favorite level in the game) is 4-4. Oh man i love it for some reason. Maybe its because its almost identical to my favorite level in PoR (chapter 16) and also because recruiting a boss character is hilarious and awesome. Again Heather becomes useful.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3-13 is easily my favorite chapter. Just having to take out Ike with the DB you've been raising feels great. They all give a show, whether it's Edward, Brolan, Leonardo or Zihark & Volug. I think Zihark and Volug make a great pair for that specific chapter.

I liked 3-E since a big battle is what it takes to get me going. 2-P and its high altitude battle also get my seal of approval.

I hate 4-4. Just wanted to get that off my chest. Where do I begin... Do I start with the irredeemably weak Tormod and Vika being forced, the assloads of reinforcements, Mr. Sleep Staff, or...?

Yeah, 3-13 and 3-F are great. I also like 4-E-4 because of the infinite move. Reminds me of Witches from FE2...makes you take less risks. Also, them all having Guard makes things interesting.

Part II has dumb levels. Actually, I think it's more that I hate the characters, but whatever.

I love all of part 1 except 1-8 and 1-9 :^_^: I love the DB <3 I think thats why I enjoy part 1.

but my favorites are: 3-6, 3-9, 3-11, 3-12, 4-P, and sometimes 4-3 can be really fun too.

Edited by Queen_Kittylincia

I love most of the big rout chapters, but I hate when it feels like a chore to complete one. 4-4 is easily my favorite (mostly because I have been getting 6 turns since before I ever saw someone else on here post it) and if I had to pick a second favorite, it would be 3-10.

Now on the other hand, if it was least favorite chapters, I would have lots: 1-3, 1-8, 2-3, 2-E, 3-7, and 3-9.

1-7, 1-8, 1-F, 4-4 and 4-E. I'm too transpirant on my objectives.

On a serious note I like chapters 1-4 for it's possibilites. 2-2 Seems to hold my attention too since there is some variation in the ways you can handle it.

I hate chapter 3-1.

4-2. Gotta love the desert.

Desert is 4-3.

I like 3-11 because the bridge forces you think a little differently. The burning supplies in 3 also does this in a different way. 2-E is also fun.

4-2 is my favorite chapter in the game.

Aww yeah. Time to serve one of the worst generals in all Begnion (and a vile senator to boot). :awesome:

3-13. You got to challenge yourself by trying to kill all of the Greil Mercs.

Endgame as well...

Those chapters were just fun.

I prefer going straight to the point:

Edited by Soul

My favorite chapters are 1-P, 1-9, 2-P, all of part 3 and 4-P. I like 1-P because back when I played it, I loved both the starting characters and the chapter is really fun. Watching eddie raep everything. Plus, the dawn brigade battle theme is amazing. Too bad it only plays for 6 chapters... I like soloíng 1-9 with micaiah and back when I first played it, I loved the BK theme and whenever he'd eclipse or crit I would jizz my pants. 2-P because Marcia and a battle in the sky is amazing. Plus, the battle theme is really cool. I loved when I got all the mercs back. So naturally, I loved part 3 and I still do. Most of my favorite characters are available in this part. Plus, battling ur own units is cool. 4-P is because of the background music and IDK why I love it. I just do.