So I'm out shopping...

Integrity

...with my mother. Grocery shopping, like we do every other week.

So there's this Del Monte stand, and a chick fluffing coupons and looking important. She's parked right next to these fruit cups that my mother and sister enjoy, so we angle that way anyway and start picking some up.

The gal takes notice of us. "Oh, they're good aren't they?" I guess that's what you sorta have to say. Nobody wants an advertiser who's like "our shit blows but it's cheap!"

Of course, my mother may as well agree and get her hands on some of the coupons. Plus, she's not lying - she likes the things. "Yeah," she says, "my daughter and I love the grapefruit ones and my husband just chews through the peach ones."

The gal smiles and nods.

At me.

Is this going to be like that film where everybody posts their side of the story and in a bit Spectakitty will make a topic saying you were doing a particularly out-of-tune rendition of year 3,000 at the time?

You should have smiled back and asked "how you doin'?"

Then you should nail her. Not screw her. Nails are easier to get out of your bed.

No they're not, all you have to do is screw the other way to get the latter out. With nails you have to turn the thing around, dig underneath it and pull.

No they're not, all you have to do is screw the other way to get the latter out. With nails you have to turn the thing around, dig underneath it and pull.

Nails require less effort because it is done in one simple lever motion, while screwing can be time consuming.

^ likes guys with beards.

yes

Purchase nail gun.

1.Nail girl.

2.Go to jail for GBH.

3.Brag to cellmates how you "nailed that chick so hard she screamed like the whore she was"

4.????

5.Profit

fixed.

Edited by Train to Dick Butt Town