Female Friends= Love Interests

Galenforcer

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

see I am a bisexual, so everyone wins.

I don't have friends I only have people I want to bang.

Yes that is why I am nice to you.

these people have their priorities straight. other people should take notes.

i personally only acquaint myself with females that are happily taken or irreversibly lesbian because it's more of a challenge because it's less stress on the friendship and the question from the topic on hand.

Edited by black.ops

I pay no mind to the silly/serious distinction. I am beyond it. Dreams and ideologies are based in material reality and may well manifest in reality if you challenge reality - you only have one life, don't enslave yourself to "fate" when you've been given free will. A dream deferred profits no one.

@_@

If people never step down a little, only 1% of the human population will ever reproduce, and we'd quickly die out.(Not taking alcohol into account)

Personally, I don't dream about having an asian wife harem, unless they are good cooks.

fuck yeah food is awesome

They have disgusting personalities.

why the hell do they like you then are you just horrible too or something

these people have their priorities straight. other people should take notes.

i personally only acquaint myself with females that are happily taken or irreversibly lesbian because it's more of a challenge because it's less stress on the friendship and the question from the topic on hand.

I was kidding I only wish I was bi. Bizz has it easy.

If people never step down a little, only 1% of the human population will ever reproduce, and we'd quickly die out.(Not taking alcohol into account)

So what, are you saying the species goal is YOUR goal? Refuse cooperation.

@_@

Edited by BlueMartianKitty

So what, are you saying the species goal is YOUR goal? Refuse cooperation.

@_@

If you're trying to say that my goal is to have the whole human species live on, then yes. I think it would really suck if everybody died.

yes you are my friend, and thus you fall into the category of "all of my friends"

I just want to explain that this didn't necessarily follow, thus I had to ask the question, because I only became your friend officially (i.e. in record on serenes forest through the profile listings of friends) after you said that all your friends are your love interests. If it had been the case that your original statement was a statement of observation (elaborated as "I happen to see each and every person who happens to be my friends as love interests) as opposed to one of active policy (those who are my friends necessarily become my love interests), then it might be the case that I would be the exception that demolishes the rule.

If you're trying to say that my goal is to have the whole human species live on, then yes. I think it would really suck if everybody died.

I think it wouldn't really anything after everyone died. Or maybe it would. Since subjectivity seems possible even for things we deem not to have self-consciousness, who really knows? Purely from a game-theory perspective, I can acknowledge the battle against extinction as admirable, and if there is any general material end I aim for it is for the human race to extend its perceptions as far as possible (barring unexpected intelligent and superior life which deems us incorrigible, though who would they be to judge us and therein lies the key) in both time and space, but if people as a society chose not to continue onwards into the future I wouldn't consider it to "suck" if everyone died, even should I last till the end and be the one to starve to death as a result of the death of the community that sustains my parasitic self. I would, after all, have the dubious and unproclamated honor of being the last man alive.

Edited by BlueMartianKitty

This cute girl I haven't talked to in 3 weeks just straight up offers to pay for my lunch and then starts telling me how I should come over to her place etc.

The kicker is she has a boyfriend. Thoughts, gentlemen?

A number of guys I go to school with seem to have something like this opinion, and decided that I am a straight female and a friend and therefore a love interest. They keep being wrong on multiple counts.

It can be hard to not think of a friend as a love interest for guys, well for me at least. But that may be because for some reason I am insta-friend zoned by every girl I meet ever. And the people I'm interested in always see me just as a friend. Its so sad lol.

if she's cool you should go, but be prepared for friendzone.

Not even a minute into the conversation and she offered to pay for my meal. That alone is literally unheard of in the relationship world. If I REALLY wanted to I could very easily get a relationship out of this

This cute girl I haven't talked to in 3 weeks just straight up offers to pay for my lunch and then starts telling me how I should come over to her place etc.

The kicker is she has a boyfriend. Thoughts, gentlemen?

Hit that shit like a truck.

You've got a chance, I say take it. If she friendzones you then hey, at least you have another friend, otherwise, fuck yeah, etc.