Female Friends= Love Interests

Galenforcer

At least that's what my friends think. It's not that I don't like them, it's just not in that sort of way.

Doesn't everyone seem to have this problem?

I agree though, just cause its somebody you say hi to doesn't mean you are attracted to them.

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This cute girl I haven't talked to in 3 weeks just straight up offers to pay for my lunch and then starts telling me how I should come over to her place etc.

The kicker is she has a boyfriend. Thoughts, gentlemen?

I should make a flowchart out of this.

:dry: My friends are now thinking I'm gay for the stupidest guy of our group. That makes me rage uncontrollably more than what they were saying before.

which part the part where they think you're gay or the part where they thing you're gay for someone you think is stupid

Not even a minute into the conversation and she offered to pay for my meal. That alone is literally unheard of in the relationship world. If I REALLY wanted to I could very easily get a relationship out of this

she has a boyfriend, asswipe.

maybe her boyfriend is the asswipe

maybe she's the asswipe for having a nice boyfriend and treating him like an asswipe

what's a joey gonna do

(her)

Edited by Obviam

maybe her boyfriend is too alpha and she thought you seemed like a man who wouldn't mind taking it from behind with a strap-on

don't believe revan's lies!!

I don't even know the boyfriend and besides, college relationships are almost like highschool relationships in the sense that almost nobody stays together afterwards.

The fact that you think this somehow makes it okay, will make me hate you asshole

Edited by Sho.M.The.Panty

The fact that you think this somehow makes it okay, will make me hate you asshole

Well look at it this way. He's not betraying anyone, because he doesn't know the guy and has no bond or attatchment to him. He isn't even doing anything wrong. One could argue, maybe, that the girl is doing something wrong, but even then, what if she's not happy in her current relationship. Maybe she doesn't like the guy she's dating or something.

I dunno, call me wierd, but I actually do not see a moral problem with him going for it, considering the information we have been given.

Well look at it this way. He's not betraying anyone, because he doesn't know the guy and has no bond or attatchment to him. He isn't even doing anything wrong. One could argue, maybe, that the girl is doing something wrong, but even then, what if she's not happy in her current relationship. Maybe she doesn't like the guy she's dating or something.

I dunno, call me wierd, but I actually do not see a moral problem with him going for it, considering the information we have been given.

Seriously, if she is putting moves on him how is that joey's fault

SOME of us have enough backbone to reject chicks that havent finished their last relationship properly. Sure the one doing her moves is the girl but Zoey should stay clear of her as long as she is still in relationship. As for those cases where you're not sure if they are free or not, Facebook profile does miracles.