Female Friends= Love Interests

Galenforcer

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know dozens of chicks I wouldn't sleep with even if I was paid. However if this chick I'd sleep with has a boyfriend, I'd still do it.

Here, translation:

"If he's willing to cheat on her with you, then he'll cheat on you with whatever catches his fancy next."

Mess with the genders as necessary.

Here, translation:

"If he's willing to cheat on her with you, then he'll cheat on you with whatever catches his fancy next."

Mess with the genders as necessary.

I like where this is going. Time to up the ante.

Same principle, but lets throw off the heteronormativity outlook and look at bisexual and homosexual interpretations as well.

"If he's willing to cheat on some other guy with you (be it male or female), then he'll cheat on you with whatever catches his fancy next"

I like where this is going. Time to up the ante.

Same principle, but lets throw off the heteronormativity outlook and look at bisexual and homosexual interpretations as well.

"If he's willing to cheat on some other guy with you (be it male or female), then he'll cheat on you with whatever catches his fancy next"

Still works~!

Mostly agree with what Obviam said, but gotta comment here, using words like skank in a perjorative sense with regards to their actual meaning somewhat undermines the point I think. There's nothing wrong with a girl who likes to have sex with lost of guys.

This particular girl is already in a relationship so it's pretty skanky if the dude she's with is upholding his end of the relationship and doesn't know about it and/or isn't okay with it.