I know you all hate cod, but

Fenrir

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I first read this as "I hate CoD", and I was going like "I thought he loved CoD". CoD is cool, for FPS, I just don't like it very much, because, well...it's a FPS.

It's actually pretty terrible franchise for an FPS. The map designs and layout are awful, hit detection is buggy as fuck, the guns are terribly programmed to the point that anything using the same size ammo might as well be reskins of one another, and damage calculation is awful. Seriously, three .50 sniper rounds to the chest and nothing happens, but a single bullet from a pistol manages to clip your ear off? Instant death.

Seriously, fucking Halo is better than CoD; And I mean even the worst games in the Halo franchise are better than CoD.

It's actually pretty terrible franchise for an FPS. The map designs and layout are awful, hit detection is buggy as fuck, the guns are terribly programmed to the point that anything using the same size ammo might as well be reskins of one another, and damage calculation is awful. Seriously, three .50 sniper rounds to the chest and nothing happens, but a single bullet from a pistol manages to clip your ear off? Instant death.

Seriously, fucking Halo is better than CoD; And I mean even the worst games in the Halo franchise are better than CoD.

Butthurt detected.

Too bad it's a semi-protected species now due to overfishing.

It used to be tasty and cheap. Now it's expensive as fuck.

Farming time.

Now I want a tuna sandwich.

Then go get one. Or make one, if you have tuna.

Edited by BlueMartianKitty

Per Freohr and Darros's posts,

Howard Alan Treesong is here

Besides Jeha Rais stands gentle Rhune Fader the Blue. In battle, though he is dauntless and first to succor a hard-pressed paladin, he is also first to urge mercy and forbearance. He is slim, tall, clear of feature, and handsome as the summer sunrise; he is skilled in the arts and graces and sensitive to beauty in all things, especially the beauty of shy maidens upon whom he casts a glamour. ALas, in the battle councils the voice or Rhune Fader carries little weight.

Besides blue Rhune, and a little apart, stands eerie white Eia panice, whose hair, eyes, long teeth and skin are white. He wears a full casque of white metal and little of his face can be seen: a high bridged hooked nose, a harsh chin, gleaming eyes. In the councils he speaks, for the most part, either "yea" or "nea, but more often than not his word decides the issue, for he seems to know the ways of destiny. Alone among the paladins he is unmoved by the droll contrivances of Spangleway [the yellow]. Indeed, on those occasions when his grim smile is seeen, then is the time for all who can to depart and never look back lest they discover the limpid gaze of Eia Panice fixed into their own.

So then, stranger, go your way. When at last you make your homecoming, wherever it may be among the sparkling worlds, bring report to those who stand brooding yonder.

Edited by BlueMartianKitty