hi there everyone! :)

Crimson

Hi there everyone and I'm a young lass who likes to play games all the time.

Well one reason I play Fire Emblem games is the music! especially the SFC and GBA ones! those are epic!

Well aside from fire emblem games i also like mainly classic gaming, but i don't mind with certain modern games...

-classic JRPGs (especially those of the SNES era, especially the classic Final Fantasy games biggrin.gif)

-Super Smash Brothers (melee/brawl)

-a few shmups (again, great music!)

-Castlevania series

-Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past (totally addicted to it in elementary school!) and Wind Waker

But, being a busy student I don't really have a lot of time for gaming as I used to but welcome everyone! biggrin.gif

Hope you all have fun!

BTW, I'm also on YouTube! (see signature smile.gif)

Edited by fairyknight

Hi.

It's me Archayanami.

Welcome to the forums.

Have fun. I'm mostly at the "Far Of The Forest".

Hello

What are your fave characters from FE6-10

Who's your fave Brawl character.

WElcome to the "Funny Farm"

Try a draft and have fun.

here are my favorite FE characters:

fe1 : Merric. love it when one of the hero's best friends is a male mage cool.gif

but being a pegasus knight, Sheeda's awesome too

and Gordon too!

fe6 : haven't beaten this game yet, but probably Fa, from what I've heard of her smile.gif

fe8 : Myrrh, she's basically an adorable girl and a powerful unit at once. i also like Marisa and Joshua (swordmasters ftw! cool.gif)

haven't played the more modern games, as i said before i tend to be inclined towards classic gaming

as for Brawl characters I love to use...

-Falco (i love to fight Jigglypuff or Mr. Game and Watch with him)

-Marth (especially when i fight Captain Falcon in red = his evil clone Blood Falcon)

-pit (and beat up snake)

-Toon Link (again i love to beat up Mr. G&W using him)

Edited by fairyknight

Well Well i suppose i should welcome you too , you seem to be a rather intresting human being .

And you like listening to Video Game OST ? Thats the well only Music i listen to XD .

haven't played the more modern games, as i said before i tend to be inclined towards classic gaming

You should really really play at least Fire Emblem : Path of Radiance imo its the best FE to date and it has awesome music to boot ^^ .

And why wont you tell us your Gender ? I suppose you are Female because you're the "Fairy Queen" XD .

Well Well i suppose i should welcome you too , you seem to be a rather intresting human being .

And you like listening to Video Game OST ? Thats the well only Music i listen to XD .

You should really really play at least Fire Emblem : Path of Radiance imo its the best FE to date and it has awesome music to boot ^^ .

And why wont you tell us your Gender ? I suppose you are Female because you're the "Fairy Queen" XD .

PoR...I want to play it but can't find it in any stores nearby, even with my dad's help Facepalm_emote_gif.gif so for now i shall stick to the classics

And yeah I am indeed a girl but upon seeing the banner below my avatar i was like what?!? blink.gif the character in my banner is waay too masculine, a tough knight when i expected a pretty gal! so i sorta tried to cover up my gender laugh.gif but now that you've guessed right I am going to show it again freely ^_^

Edited by fairyknight

path of radiance...i want to play it but can't find it in any stores nearby, even with my dad's help Facepalm_emote_gif.gif so for now i shall stick to the classics

and yeah i am indeed a girl but upon seeing the banner below my avatar i was like what?!? blink.gif the character in my banner is waay too masculine, a tough knight when i expected a pretty gal! so i sorta tried to cover up my gender laugh.gif

Yeah PoR is really hard to get ideed .

I had to search for about 2 weeks to get a copy of it at least there is Emulation .

I don't know how this banner thing works i'm New here myself NewYearsEmoticon.gif but i like it .

Anyway

Enjoy your stay

Don't leave

Try a draft

And stay away from the tier lists

but now that you've guessed right i am going to show it again freely ^_^

ackbar.gif

Yes and no. It's a custom BMS, so while it didn't appear in IIDX, it's based off of the same gameplay. Once a year, there's a competition, to see which team can make the best set of BMS files. . .tee-hee~!