Ayra is such a scrub

Dark Sage

84 members have voted

1. 1. Opinion on Ayra

Actually, having Briggid trail Sigurd and Levin is quite easy. Why you wouldn't do that is beyond me, since Faval will need all the stats he can get for 1-shotting Ishtar right after he's recruited.

And at least use her in the arena or against Langobalt. She'll get more stats for her kids and more kills for the Ichiaval (or Ichii-bal according to FEWiki...).

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I usually kill Ishtar when she's an NPC before she breaks the game

you are just the worst kind of person :(:

you need 26 physical attack + critical to kill ishtar

sigurd's silver sword is 14 might and 50 critical by itself, making killing her a pretty trivial task if you know what you're doing

granted, OHKO is more ensured, but it also takes a bit to recruit faval

Or just kill Reptor with Levin, it's much easier with Holsety.

That's really the only surefire way to kill the bastard without losing turns, barring RnG abuse, of course. And Briggid, maybe.

Edited by Refa

you are just the worst kind of person :(:

you need 26 physical attack + critical to kill ishtar

sigurd's silver sword is 14 might and 50 critical by itself, making killing her a pretty trivial task if you know what you're doing

granted, OHKO is more ensured, but it also takes a bit to recruit faval

My leaf kill ihstar ( yeppie) with his silver lance crit

I really hate to recruit faval/ his sub beacause the mage trio annoy and ihstar finish too easy

That's really the only surefire way to kill the bastard without losing turns, barring RnG abuse, of course. And Briggid, maybe.

There IS no surefire way to kill Reptor. Thanks, Great Shield.

People who thinks Ayra is a scrub/sucks clearly forgot about Ardan, or have never tried using Dew or Tiltyu

Ha, we're just being facetious. We don't actually think she's a scrub, but it's funny to pretend we do.

And MOV whores, let's see you duo Gen 2 with only Lester & Nanna

Just because we think that movement is the most important stat doesn't mean that we think that it's the only important stat.

And MOV whores, let's see you duo Gen 2 with only Lester & Nanna

Celice with Leg and Knight has all the MOV I need, and he promotes in C7. So, uh, there's that.

How do you get Celice to promote so quickly? Usually it takes me until recruiting Sety to promote Celice, and for Leaf it takes after Grutia to promote him.

Elite Ring, and Soloing Chapter 6 because he's so far ahead of everyone because Leg Ring.

The only thing to watch out for is to give Celice a magic sword and swap out for it at Isaac. That way, he can obliterate the Hand Axe Brigade around the last castle. He can go into C7 at 20 already without even touching that chapter's arena.

All you even have to get him to is 17 or 18, though, and the C7 Arena (+Elite) will do the rest.

You just asked how to promote Celice quickly. You're given your answer: The easiest way to do this is to stack rings on him, most importantly the Leg Ring. And this is your response? Ok...

I don't want to give Celice the Leg Ring, I want someone like Lana, Leen or Corpul to have it. Is that so wrong to go against these Stop Having Fun Guys strategies?

You're the one that seems to have a problem with the strategies of "MOV whores". We don't care what you do.

I don't want to give Celice the Leg Ring, I want someone like Lana, Leen or Corpul to have it. Is that so wrong to go against these Stop Having Fun Guys strategies?

I don't give a fuck what you want. I - and Horace - told you how to promote Celice so early. I never told you to do it every game.

This is tantamount to saying "holy shit integrity how did your fee solo every thracian ever" and I tell you "oh I gave her the light sword" and you say "lol fuck that that's leaf's"

You can't have your cake(give the leg ring to Corpul, Lana or Leen) and eat it(have Celice promoted early) you know? Eithers fine and neither are "stop having fun" strategies.