Ayra is such a scrub

Dark Sage

84 members have voted

1. 1. Opinion on Ayra

I don't want to give Celice the Leg Ring, I want someone like Lana, Leen or Corpul to have it. Is that so wrong to go against these Stop Having Fun Guys strategies?

TriVaLato: OMG how do you get Celice to promotion so early?

People: [explanation]

TriVaLato: HOW DARE YOU TELL ME A PERFECTLY REASONABLE STRATEGY I WANT TO DO STUFF THIS WAYYYYY! I GONNA REFERENCE TVTROPES NOW EVEN THOUGH IT DOESN'T ACTUALLY QUALIFY!!!!!1111!1!1!!!

I find it funny how the quickest to call people Stop Having Fun Guys are those who condemn other people's playstyles. Or in other words:

potkettle.png

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...I'm sorry for being a hypocritical troll. But if PEMN, then why should I bother using Corpul or Lana at all besides healing? And why should I ever pair Sylvia? Oh yes, because they are my choices. I am not forcing my opinions, I am merely saying I just don't like doing...OK, I admit it: I've only done 1 playthough of FE4. It was Levin x Fury, Tailto x Azel, Holyn x Briggid, Sylvia X Alec, and Lex X Ayra. I just don't want to not pair Azel or Lex for the sake of stats, and afraid that Levin! Arthur would become an Oifaye. I STINK at taking advice or accepting other people's ideas. I'm just a dumb, hypocritical Scrub, and a bad troll. I may have mellowed out, but I shall always be naught but...a troll. I am sorry, SerenesForest. I truly, truly am. I shouldn't exist; I cause nothing but problems to everyone...

*breaks down in bawling tears*

What's wrong with becoming an Oifaye? And why must you perpetuate this Godforsaken archetype that should just die?

I do shit that doesn't make sense efficiently all the fucking time. I am the fucking KING of fucking around for fuck's sake. And what you're saying is confrontational, rude, and often plain wrong.

And I'm aware how hypocritical two of those last three are.

...I'm sorry for being a hypocritical troll. But if PEMN, then why should I bother using Corpul or Lana at all besides healing? And why should I ever pair Sylvia? Oh yes, because they are my choices.

Nobody said you couldn't make those choices.

I am not forcing my opinions, I am merely saying I just don't like doing...OK, I admit it: I've only done 1 playthough of FE4. It was Levin x Fury, Tailto x Azel, Holyn x Briggid, Sylvia X Alec, and Lex X Ayra. I just don't want to not pair Azel or Lex for the sake of stats, and afraid that Levin! Arthur would become an Oifaye.

What's wrong with an Oifaye?

I STINK at taking advice or accepting other people's ideas. I'm just a dumb, hypocritical Scrub, and a bad troll. I may have mellowed out, but I shall always be naught but...a troll. I am sorry, SerenesForest. I truly, truly am. I shouldn't exist; I cause nothing but problems to everyone...

*breaks down in bawling tears*

Trueblade74? Is that you?

It's perfectly possible to discuss ideal strategies while realizing how boring it can be to actually use them.

FE4 is boring to play in general, regardless of the strategies used, so I don't think your point applies very well here. Probably so with another FE.

Besides, some find the ideal strategies interesting anyway (Yes, I am aware of my hypocrisy).

Edited by Dark Sage

and afraid that Levin! Arthur would become an Oifaye.

Arthur would become more than an Oifaye, Oifaye's the Jegian/Marcus of FE4.

FE4 is boring to play in general, regardless of the strategies used,

If FE4 is already boring to you, I'd advise you don't even think about playing FE8 or FE1DS

Edited by omglmaowtf

FE4 is boring to play in general, regardless of the strategies used, so I don't think your point applies very well here. Probably so with another FE.

Besides, some find the ideal strategies interesting anyway (Yes, I am aware of my hypocrisy).

And some of us find the non-ideal strategies interesting, even in FE4. If you aren't one of them, that's fine, but your point hinges on your view being held true for everyone who might discuss FE4, which is quite simply false.

Also, I was speaking about the FE series as a whole, not just FE4.

FE 4 has a greatest strategies ever( the hard is only below FE 11 and FE 12), the anime is good

:sweatdrop:

FE11 has reclassing, and doesn't require me to move my army in several different directions on huge maps.

:lol:

So FE 11 only good at reclass and finish the map soom

Edited by Izzak

FE 4 has a greatest strategies ever( the hard is only below FE 11 and FE 12), the anime is good

Still parsing this line, but did you just say FE4 was really hard?

EDIT: To add to this, I'll throw in that FE4 is different. Yes, FEDS's maps are shorter. It also has roughly THIRTY of them compared to the 12 in FE4. So 30 short, 12 long, it really makes little difference except in style.

Edited by Integrity

FE4 is notable in that out of the three FE games that are really different in a number of ways compared to the rest of the series (FE2, FE4, and Berwick Saga), it's the only one that gets a lot of attention, at least in communities like this one. So it stands out like that, having the potential to be quite polarized depending on whether you like the changes or not.