Ayra is such a scrub

Dark Sage

84 members have voted

1. 1. Opinion on Ayra

MIdir excatly can kill anything, his str low, loss speed and skill than ayra, also less HP, and worse skill than ayra

Cuan can't kill a thing without a hero lance or continue

Base level Midir has 6 AS with the Killer Bow, which strangely enough doubles pretty much everything in Gen 1, barring some bosses and sword users. He also has 114 Hit with it...which is roughly the same as base level Ayra with a Silver Sword (112), enough for 100% hit on anything that isn't standing on terrain, again with the exception of some bosses and sword users. Killer Bow plus Charge also gives him a shot at ORKOing, but even if he doesn't ORKO he is very good at weakening things for others, which is better than 6 mov Ayra is doing.

Cuan does have the option of using Hero Lance or Continue though. But even if Cuan was killing things twice as slowly as Ayra, it doesn't matter because he gets to the battle scene three times as early. Also Cuan OHKOs Mages.

Edited by Mekkah

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Izzak, reading your posts is physically painful. Yes, there's the possibility it's just not your first language. Even so, I would not force myself on an Italian-speaking forum and say things like "GOOD DAY TO YOU MADAM (indicating lackwit), I WONDER HOW YOUR (colloquial word for female genitalia) IS PROSPEROUS".

Please. Learn the English language.

(And if you ARE fluent in some other tongue, please, slag off CrashGordon in it. Gods know he deserves it.)

Base level Midir has 6 AS with the Killer Bow, which strangely enough doubles pretty much everything in Gen 1, barring some bosses and sword users. He also has 114 Hit with it...which is roughly the same as base level Ayra with a Silver Sword (112), enough for 100% hit on anything that isn't standing on terrain, again with the exception of some bosses and sword users. Killer Bow plus Charge also gives him a shot at ORKOing, but even if he doesn't ORKO he is very good at weakening things for others, which is better than 6 mov Ayra is doing.

Cuan does have the option of using Hero Lance or Continue though. But even if Cuan was killing things twice as slowly as Ayra, it doesn't matter because he gets to the battle scene three times as early. Also Cuan OHKOs Mages.

From experience, the Killer Bow does seem to do wonders for Midale. It fixes his hit, which is a little shaky in the arena, and gives him critical. There's also the fact it weighs less than the others bows too.

Jamka doesn't fare too badly without it. He still access to the Silver Bow and his strength and Continue mean he doesn't need to rely on crits as much.

(And if you ARE fluent in some other tongue, please, slag off CrashGordon in it. Gods know he deserves it.)

Firstly, inciting other people to harass or flame me isn't contructive or relevant to the discussion and it's probably against the rules too.

Secondly, I don't "deserve it", nobody does. The CoC itself says so.

Anyway, Killer Bow is probably better off on Midir anyway since he seems to have higher Skill.

Oh. :mellow: I thought someone said Jamka had Skill problems.

Probably someone who stares at growths instead of bases. And yeah, go back to arguing about a game you actually played.

Izzak, reading your posts is physically painful. Yes, there's the possibility it's just not your first language. Even so, I would not force myself on an Italian-speaking forum and say things like "GOOD DAY TO YOU MADAM (indicating lackwit), I WONDER HOW YOUR (colloquial word for female genitalia) IS PROSPEROUS".

Please. Learn the English language.

How the fuck else do you learn English? The syntax sure as hell isn't consistent. You learn it through exposure and practice, and internet forums help with that- being a little bitch to him isn't going to help him one bit.

You go out to IRL and talk to people. I learned English that way. Hell, most people can't even tell that it's my second language. It's called learning how to spell.

All Furet did was state something that probably a lot of us are thinking because, honestly, it's pretty hard to read.

I've never had issues with Midir, either. Personally he kills things just fine.

Edited by Luminescent Blade

Everybody learns differently, and if he's deciding to use an internet forum to do so then good for him. And if he doesn't live in an English speaking country then... how is he supposed to go outside and speak English? I'm not making assumptions about his country of origin- I am mainly countering the point that "even if English isn't your first language"- which is a dick thing to say.

Then I'd rather have people look up how to spell a word before they use it. Google exists and so does spellcheck, it's not that difficult, wherever you're from. Punctuation rules are fairly similar (though not the same, I'll say that much, but similar enough to not mater) across the board, and while I don't expect perfect grammar from anyone since English grammar is a bitch, at least the ability to read it without headaches would be a nice start.

I'm pretty sure that Furet added onto that case to cover all cases, anyway. And if this guy's English is his first language, congratuations, he can't even type English as well as someone who came from China.

We could always change the CoC to word that differently...

Or you could learn to ignore peopel who irritate you instead of pulling this crap...

Seriously, stuff like that is completely needless and it's against the rules for a reason.

Please go play FE4 before you congest FE4 discussions with needless crap. You don't see me spewing random crap in FE9 despite never having played, do you?

Back on topic:

Uh...idk. Somebody bring this topic back on topic. This is why I hardly ever make threads.

The points about arguing FE4 and the points about flaming me are absolutely seperate, I simply have nothing to respond to the former with.

EDIT: Lumi's right, this should get back on topic and since I have nothing more to say on-topic I'll most likely stop posting if possible.

Edited by CrashGordon94

Or you could learn to ignore peopel who irritate you instead of pulling this crap...

Seriously, stuff like that is completely needless and it's against the rules for a reason.

Cry about it. Also you spelled people wrong.

Maybe if you didn't keep whining in whatever topics you posted in, you wouldn't get flamed so much. Having positive personality traits would help for example.

EDIT: Lumi's right, this should get back on topic and since I have nothing more to say on-topic I'll most likely stop posting if possible.

Good. We won't miss you.

Then I'd rather have people look up how to spell a word before they use it. Google exists and so does spellcheck, it's not that difficult, wherever you're from. Punctuation rules are fairly similar (though not the same, I'll say that much, but similar enough to not mater) across the board, and while I don't expect perfect grammar from anyone since English grammar is a bitch, at least the ability to read it without headaches would be a nice start.

I'm pretty sure that Furet added onto that case to cover all cases, anyway. And if this guy's English is his first language, congratuations, he can't even type English as well as someone who came from China.

And yet you think that yelling at him like Furetchen has done is justified to make him "get it"? Because there are much better ways to make them understand how they can start other than calling them out in public in such a condescending tone with a random clitoris joke added into it (I had to read that twice to figure it out; I could figure out what Izzak was trying to say on a first read for reference). Izzak's grammar isn't perfect, but it's not headache-inducing terrible either. It's not hard to get the basic gist of what he's saying and that's all that matters.

Furthermore, Furetchen said "please learn the english language" ignoring the second case. Not much of Furetchen's post actually made sense, whereas Izzak's points make sense if you aren't anal retentive about perfect grammar.

I'd have yelled at him myself if I weren't marginally nicer than Furet, tbh. Props to you if you can read it, but terrible syntax in addition to points that are wtf (Ayra and Julius coexisting in a single generation? What is this shit). Take one, or the other. Not both. I'd tolerate the bad grammar more if his points were actually valid.

I can't blame Furet for being fed up with it. And I found his post perfectly understandable.

Maybe if you didn't keep whining in whatever topics you posted in, you wouldn't get flamed so much. Having positive personality traits would help for example.

Irrelevant. It doesn't matter how I behave, it's wrong to flame anybody at all and it's that way for a reason. If you think I'm "whining" and I annoy you, USE THE IGNORE FUNCTION AND YOU WON'T HAVE TO DEAL WITH IT!

Good. We won't miss you.

"if possible". i.e. I can't stop postin if I have to defend myself.