missing at high hit%

whase

My Mia just missed with a 99% displayed chance to hit. that's the highest percentage I ever had that happen. before today it was 97%

what's the highest displayed hit% you ever missed? (in a game that uses double RNs, FE6-12 I believe)

next to that, what's the highest crit you ever missed critting at, while you did hit your opponent? (lol@100% due to Astra activating)

Highest hit: Uhhh. . .I think it was 92% (go Sain).

Highest crit: Never really paid attention.

And some other trivia. . .

Lowest hit by an enemy (displayed percentage):

5% - Hawkeye had an unfortunate encounter with me (Eclipse).

8% - Marth ate a Stonehoist.

4% (?) - The odds of Bartre missing one 60% shot, and the knight in question hitting both 30% hits. Probably lower, but that's HHM for you.

100%

I've missed consecutive 97's before (99.85 true hit) but nothing lower. I've been critted at 4% hit (it was a FE6 Zerker on Saul, so he had quite bit of crit, but still....). No crazy 1%'s or 99's for me.

As for Crit, I've had Wo Dao Karel miss critting while doubling quite a few times, that's quite a bit of crit at base.

Edited by General Horace

I've had both Nolan and FE10!Gatrie miss at 99%... Both of them using axes...

Highest crit would be 55% (Volke with Baselard vs a Red Dragon)... but I did get Lethality, so I can't really complain...

Edited by NinjaMonkey

4% (?) - The odds of Bartre missing one 60% shot, and the knight in question hitting both 30% hits. Probably lower, but that's HHM for you.

What kind of Superknight can double Bartre? Or was this PP, then EP or something?

Edited by Mekkah

One of my playthroughs of FE10 had a Leonardo that just adored missing shots with over 90% hit. I think the worst he ever missed was 98%, though, and it ended up being the death of him. >:

I've never had another unit quite as unlucky as him. So, of course I used him a lot

In FE4 this happens a lot, on both sides, surprisingly. I know Sigurd missed with a 97% once, but the RNG hates me so much that missing a 94% isn't a rare event (likewise, getting hit by 6%s isn't rare either <_<)

I've had Shinon (his FE9 incarnation) stuff four straight 100% criticals (not a typo, did it with Killer Bow + Gamble), then whip out his Steel Bow and critblick three enemies with a 24% to crit. I mad, I very very mad.

do you mean he missed his attack? or did his mastery skill activate before he could crit?

In FE4 this happens a lot, on both sides, surprisingly. I know Sigurd missed with a 97% once, but the RNG hates me so much that missing a 94% isn't a rare event (likewise, getting hit by 6%s isn't rare either <_<)

FE4 is single RN, isn't it?

What kind of Superknight can double Bartre? Or was this PP, then EP or something?

This might've been Dorcas. . .well, it was someone that was slow, and used a Hand Axe.

13x, HHM.

The highest hitrate-miss I've had was 167% 100% 98% by Hector with a Hand Axe on a Bandit.

The highest crit-miss was one very annoying 70% crit-miss by an Abel with a forged Killing Shot (Killer Bow, but I prefer calling stuff Killing *word*)

The lowest Enemy hit that hit was a REALLY GODDAMN OBNOXIOUS 4% hit on Lyn in Prologue.

Lowest Enemy Crit was a 1% in Shadow Dragon H5 mode. (I swear, they switched it to 1RN for that mode.)

I remember once missing with 98%, but I can't remember who it was. :/

On one particularly tragic occurrence, however, my Ephraim not only got hit with a 15-20% chance but he was also crit-killed by friking Gheb. ;-;

do you mean he missed his attack? or did his mastery skill activate before he could crit?

He not only failed to critical at 100%, he missed as well, four times in a row (missing is fair enough, his hit chance was in the late 40s, but screwing four straight 100% crits is bloody frustrating [cost me a couple turns]). I hadn't given him his mastery, this was FE9.