missing at high hit%

whase

Well, I'll mention FE4 anyway since I had a great shield activate for a total of 8 consecutive times while in the arena. Most annoying skill.

It's like Great Shield is designed for the enemies to troll the players, or something. Never activates for the players, but at the most inconvenient times (for us) for enemies.

There was that one time Eliwood missed a few times against a Soldier in the Arena with a 99% hit rate. The Soldier had a 1% critical hit rate, somehow, and killed Eliwood. That was kinda annoying.

It's like Great Shield is designed for the enemies to troll the players, or something. Never activates for the players, but at the most inconvenient times (for us) for enemies.

Isn't it activated by (users level)%?

If it is, that makes

Alvis

even a bigger ass than he was already.

In FE4 this happens a lot, on both sides, surprisingly. I know Sigurd missed with a 97% once, but the RNG hates me so much that missing a 94% isn't a rare event (likewise, getting hit by 6%s isn't rare either <_<)

FE4 is the only FE game that I've played where your character has a legitimate chance of dying from 4 18%s (Dew, Chapter 1).

The highest crit-miss was one very annoying 70% crit-miss by an Abel with a forged Killing Shot (Killer Bow, but I prefer calling stuff Killing *word*)

...What?

I think a cool hack would be that the player always has a single RN and the enemies get two, and 1d20 substracted from their RNs. FUCK YEA FE11 H5 I'D TOTALLY DO IT

I fail to see how this would make the game harder (well, besides the d20 part).

Edited by Refa

• 2 weeks later...

My ayra miss with a metor hit with 82% hitting, after that, she crit makes me a little better

The worst crit is my joushua with shamsir and 63 crit missed 3 crit WFT

And the general's 1% hit hit my elthin then she died

I fail to see how this would make the game harder (well, besides the d20 part).[/size][/size]

Basically, it means that player characters get only one "chance" per attack to get a hit, while enemies get 2 "chances" (as in, if the first RNG roll would result in a miss, they're given a second RNG roll, and the second one would be then be applied, whatever the result). At least that's how I interpreted it.

It'd be easier just to have a certain % hit and evade bonus for the enemy characters though.

I missed with a 99 in RD. Forgot who it was though...

Also, The highest crit i had was something like 60-70 with rolf in Wrath mode and resolve IIRC. Although i think he can have a higher crit...