AWWWWWWWWW YEAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Roxas

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WHAT A BOSS

I only got like a 2200 but I didn't study at all and didn't even know what I was doing and also mostly ignored high school math.

BUT GO YOU MAN

EDIT: I like that it says you can take the SAT again if you want to improve your scores. That's the best part.

Edited by Integrity

WHAT A BOSS

I only got like a 2200 but I didn't study at all and didn't even know what I was doing and also mostly ignored high school math.

BUT GO YOU MAN

EDIT: I like that it says you can take the SAT again if you want to improve your scores. That's the best part.

Integrity's post IS my post...

I thought I had entirely forgotten how to care about tests I took three years ago, but now I am feeling shame for my old 2270. Congratulations, you have revived the last remaining bits of my academic competitiveness.

...Maybe I can channel that competitiveness into my current work and be less terrible at college.

Fuck you.

I only got around a 1600. Then again, I'm not asian and was probably younger than all of you when you took it. However, still got a full ride to a 40,000 dollar college. :)

Edited by Bryan

Thanks everybody! :DD

Ohdayum. 'grats.

//completely bombed the English part

//barely got over 2k

//yay for 800math ; u;

I could still use some help on my LinAlg/Latin homework. ):

Your SATs won't mean shit once you have entered University (or college, whatever you call it).

But, well done. Be proud of it for the time it still accounts for something, if anything at all.