The worst pokemon

Fala

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Luvdisc can go and die in a hole. So can Pikachu, just because of the overexposure (honestly, without all the fucking merchandising and hype I'd probably be okay with the fucker)

Feebas. I could spend hours of my life just trying to get a sponge version of Magikarp that evolves into a disgusting mutant mermaid, or I could, like, microwave my hand for several hours or something. Also, luvdiscs often have heart scales, if I remember correctly, and I at least found those helpful for something, whatever that was. Mind you, the only DS Pokemon I've played is Heart Gold, so my knowledge really ends at Ruby/Sapphire, and I haven't played those in years. But that's my recollection.

Magikarp. At least Feebas and Luvdisc can actually learn some moves, and Luvdisc even has a couple strategies behind it.

Magikarp learns Tackle and if you bother getting it to level 30 Flail.

imo the most worstest pokemon are any earlygame second form bug types (metapod/silcoon/etc).

I almost thought you were referring to Teddiursa, and I was going to reach through the screen and punch you.

Oddly enough, I had afeeling someone was gonna post something about teddiursa, so I checked back to see. Didn't expect to almost get punched though, lol

• 3 weeks later...

I don't like the answers I'm getting, so. . .

Worst looking: Bidoof

Worst moveset: Flareon, because Fire Fang is just sad

Worst in general: Magikarp, I think?

I'd say Garbodor has it worse moveset wise than Flareon does. At least Flareon's Special Attack isn't THAT bad...

That aside... I say that Woobat and its evolution are pretty awful. Also obligatory mention of Delibird and Luvdisc. And the aforementioned Garbodor. And then there's Farfetch'd.

Edited by Metal King Slime

Spinda, Luvdisk, Wailord, Sunkern

AND ESPECIALLY PIKACHU

FUCK THAT THING, ALWAYS THUNDERWAVING ME,

AND IF I USE A GROUND TYPE,

STATIC ACTIVATES........

OK

REALLY

FUCK THAT THING

FUCK IT TO HELL

FUCK IT SSBB

FUCK IT IN 1ST GEN