[FE7] HNM+LHM

MacLovin

Drafting:

1. This draft is for 5 players.

2. Hector, Lyn, Eliwood , Marcus, Merlinus, Wallace/Geitz, Ninian/Nils, and Athos are free for all to use.

3. Bartre and Karla are drafted as a pair.

5. Marcus is banned after Dragon's Gate

6. The game will be played on Hector Normal + Lyn Hard Mode.

Rules:

1. Undrafted units may recruit characters, rescue undrafted units and NPCs, trade, visit Shops and Armories, and dig up items in the desert.

2. Undrafted units may not do anything not listed above, including but not limited to meatshielding, building Supports, opening Doors or Chests, talking to Fargus in Chapter 17x, or Seizing Castles in Chapter 25.

3. All Gaiden Chapters except 19xx, 23x and 28x are required to be visited. 24x and 28x may be visited at the player's discretion, and don't count towards the total turncount up to 20 turns taken per chapter.

4. Other units may do as they please without penalty.

5. Undrafted Theives are free for doors/chests. Entering combat is a penelty

Penalties:

1. Undrafted units have a 4 turn penalty, per unit per chapter.

Exceptions:

1. Matthew is free for Chapter 11.

2. Meatshielding is allowed for Chapter 13x.

3. Lyn, Kent, Sain and Wil are free for Chapter 16.

4. Undrafted Thieves may be used to obtain necessary Promotion items.

Karel

Nino

Renault

teams

1.Second Pronoun-Florina,Will, Pent, Isadora, Louise,Harken.

2.Baldrick. Sain, Prissy, HEath. Canas Rath,Farina

3.Me. Lowen. Fiora, Lucius, Legault, Hawkeye, Guy.

4.Bolting.Kent, Dorcas, Matthew, Raven, Jaffar, Vaida

5.Rapier .Serra and Erk ,Oswin, Bartre+Karla , Rebecca, Dart

Edited by Silver Harpoon

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I Did Lyn mode, considering eveyone from it is drafted already but Rath. I forgot to take stats, I'll do that when I begin Hector Mode though. I'll edit in Lyn mode character stats when I get them back in Hector Mode.

Prologue - 5 turns

Standard stuff. It could've been faster if Lyn critted Batta but I'm not really bothered.

Chapter 1 - 4 turns

I love Kent, and his 2% crits against bosses. Well, he could've just gained one point of speed from the Brigand I killed in my test and then he would've doubled anyway.

Chapter 2 - 5 turns

Kent gains another point of speed which allows him to double Glass. Lyn begins wall duties on the second turn but Kent takes over turn three and four to allow Lyn to get into seize range by turn 5.

Chapter 3 - 6 turns

Yet again Kent charges, with Lyn picking off scraps, and killing the boss. Not bothered about the gold.

Chapter 4 - 7 turns

Sain, Will and Florina cower at the back. Kent guards Natalie's chamber while Lyn recruits Dorcas. Lyn kills the boss, although it didn't really matter as it doesn't make the chapter end any sooner. Exp is nice though.

Chapter 5 - 6 turns

Erm, I lost the turn count on this one and can't remember if it was 5 or 6. I'll be pesimistic and say 6 for now and find out at the end of the game. Recruited Serra/Erk to get them to move out the way. Lyn went for the boss again, Dorcas spent the entire chapter trying to hit an Archer, not that it mattered as Kent cleared the north side of the map on the same turn as Dorcas hit.

Chapter 6 - 6 turns

Recruited Matt with Lyn, had him open the door and Rath waited on the tile, which I assume is legal seeing as how it's only waiting. Kent got the Door Key village and went for the lower switch. Dorcas went north to help kill the boss. Matt got both the Armorslayer and the Angelic Robe, which Lyn used later. Lyn and Dorcas tag teamed the boss and Rath took the tile.

Chapter 7 - 2 turns (+4)

Took the Florina penalty as it was faster than taking the whole way round. Nils danced and Florina dropped Kent and retreated. Kent killed the boss on enemy phase.

Chapter 7x - 6 turns

Thank god for Nils, or this would've taken so much longer. Matt got a Strength level that let him tear down the 2HKO wall and 2HKO the Theif, meaning Nils was pretty much glued to him.

Chapter 8 - 6 turns

Lyn went East, Kent ,Dorcas and NIls went South. Kent Armorslayered Yogi Bear.

Chapter 9 - 5 turns

Wallace was a lure, and went North. Everyone else rushed East, Lyn killed Eagler on the enemy phase, and seized the next turn.

Chapter 10 - 6 turns (+4)

Promoted Kent at level 12 for Paladin awesome. Florina dropped Dorcas and then Lyn. Dorcas killed Lundgren with the Hammer, and Lyn seized.

I'll wait before continuing.