[FE7] HNM+LHM

MacLovin

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What will happen next round?

My next pick will depend on what happens after SP gets his next turn.

EDIT: I.E. because there's only three left at the end of the round.

Edited by Baldrick

The most important items in the desert imo are the Hero Crest (If you're seriously using 3 users), the Body ring, Ninians Ring, and Maybe the Light Brand.

The Ocean Seal provides a lot of cash, and you won't need it unless you're using Dart.

Eclipse nets more cash.

One of the bosses have a Guidong ring to steal-but you'll have to rush for it-otherwise Pent kill him.

Lyn Mode

Prologue-5 turns

Chapter 1-6 turns

Chapter 2-8 turns

Chapter 3-6 turns

Chapter 4-7 turns

Chapter 5-6 turns

Chapter 6-5 turns

Chapter 7-2 turns

Chapter 7x-6 turns

Chapter 8-6 turns

Chapter 9-3 turns

Chapter 10-7 turns

Final 67 turns

Hector Mode

Chapter 11 7 turns

Just a standard seven turn clear

Chapter 12 5/79 turns

Marcus goes down south to help Hector after getting Bartre's Hand axe. Eliwood gets one kill

P: 5/5

1: 4/9

Sain got an Iron Sword.

2: 5/14

Sain broke down the wall with Iron Lance, Lyn took on bandits. When the wall fell she ran it, and they double-teamed the boss.

3: 4/18

Sain charged forward, countering the enemies near the upper village, and Lyn mopped up what survived. Wil auto-recruited, and Sain attacked the boss on turn 4, and finished on the EP.

4: 7/25

5: 4/29

Sain went around the top. Everything up there except the archer died on an Iron Sword. Lyn recruited Serra, and Florina grabbed Erk and traded his Fire to him. On turn 3, Sain weakened the merc, and Florina moved in range of the shop. The merc died to Lyn on EP. Turn 4, Sain killed the archer, Lyn MK’d the boss, Florina sold Fire and a Vulnerary and bought a Javelin. Lyn finished the boss on Turn 4 EP.

6: 4/33

Lyn recruited Matthew, who opened the first door. Wil gave Kent his Iron Bow, who gave it to Rath. Sain got a door key and went south. Turn 2, Florina sat on the switch, Matthew got a robe, Sain and Rath killed soldiers. Turn 3, Sain and Matthew opened doors. Turn 4, Sain sat on switch, Lyn and Rath killed the boss, Matthew got Armorslayer, Kent sat on switch.

7: 2+4/39

Same as Bolting, but Sain. Javelin meant I had insurance in case Sain missed. He didn’t, so finished on PP.

7x: 6/45

Rath killed the soldier near the chest, Sain killed the soldier in the east room. Then Sain helped break down the west wall, and went up and soloed the boss room, using Javelin to let the mages suicide. Lyn and Rath broke down the other wall, and handled the eastern enemies. Matthew got a pointless Hammer.

8: 6/51

Sain went to get the Lancereaver, then rushed back. Lyn and Rath dealt with the initial squad. Sain was STR-screwed (12 str at lv 11) so he could “only” ORKO a lot of enemies. Lyn MK’d the boss.

9: 5/56

Sain, Nils and Rath were all at the front, from bottom to top. Lyn moved next to Sain, who rescued her. Rath dropped her, Nils danced Sain, who attacked the merc. Next turn, Lyn moved past the forest, Rath finished the merc, Nils danced Rath, who rescued Lyn. Sain dropped her. 3rd turn, Lyn moved a chess knight’s move away from Eagler, to reveal the soldier. Rath killed him, and Sain finished the other soldier who Lyn missed on the second hit, with an Iron Lance to make Eagler use Hand Axe .Wallace rescued Nils. Turn 4, Lyn attacked Eagler; she critted, but I can’t seize until next turn anyway.

10: 5+4/65

Florina. Sain beats up some enemies to reach level 12 after being dropped, and promotes on turn 2. He heals and sets up to counter Lundy with a Hand Axe on turn 3, then Hand Axes again on turn 4. He finishes the job with an Armorslayer (managing to land both at 53 display hit) on turn 5. Luckily, the rain has stopped by then, or I’d be delayed a turn.

Name Level HP St Sk Sp Lk Df Rs  B  W 
Lyn  10.62 30  8  9 15  8  5  4 59 30
Sain P2.20 32 14 11 12  9  8  2 87 56
Rath  9.62 26  9  9 10  6  7  2 27 20
Wallace and Nils; base and capped str and skill respectively.

I'm up to chapter twenty-six

And Hawkeye is luring Vaida

But, My Eliwood is level 20

And has defense a plenty

So, I shall go promote him

And Have 'im Kill wyverns and survive with the teeth of his skin.