FE4 Mafia - Game over

Jaybee

• Replies 859
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Y'know, Darros could have probably also changed his lynch vote from Ether to Core to get a lynch tie even as scummy as that sounds...as a last resort, after explaining. @___@

Y'know, Darros could have probably also changed his lynch vote from Ether to Core to get a lynch tie even as scummy as that sounds...as a last resort, after explaining. @___@

That doesn't work... Unless i'm remembering wrong, active acts of self preservation are not welcomed :< .

That doesn't work... Unless i'm remembering wrong, active acts of self preservation are not welcomed :< .

Oh, 'kay.

Not welcomes as in not allowed, or as not accepted by the community---aka, we all turn on them.

Help the newbie, please~ >:3

Not Me Over Me is a null tell so yeah.

Lynching somebody you aren't sure is town > lynching somebody you know is town.

I know nothing about this community's take on it, though.

Edited by Prims

Oh, 'kay.

Not welcomes as in not allowed, or as not accepted by the community---aka, we all turn on them.

Help the newbie, please~ >:3

Not accepted as in community i'd say. I mean, Its pretty scummy in one sense because you want to get the votes make no lynch, eventhough you don't want to die cause you are town (in case you are town and do it).

If you're the doc, that doesn't matter. If you know you're going to die, just do whatever you can to force the mafia to kill you themselves. Someone who hasn't claimed getting the cleared cop lynched instead of them is scummy. Someone trying to save their own hide for good reason isn't, necessarily.

All town-aligned players have one clear from their point of view - themselves. It's okay to make decisions based on that.

god dammit snike

Snike is subbed out for 13th when I can find 13th. Also, phase end.

As everyone wakes up, there's a single body in the town centre. The body is riddled with stab wounds, and several words are written above the body. In blood, obviously.

"I'm obviously Crash, so obviously I'd kill Ishtar because I hate her! And she's an enemy! Hahahahahahahaha!"

After reading this horrible message, someone pulled out a little slip of paper Ishtar had and read it out.

Dear user,

You are Ishtar, Town Alliance Checker.

K6fMm.png

You are Yurius’ fiancé, as well as the daughter of Blume. You are almost always by Yurius’ side, and with Celice’s motley crew running around, it’s a good idea to end this as fast as possible.

During the Night Phase, you may reply to your role PM with “Night X – Enquiring after USER”. No one would dare to defy you, thus they will willingly surrender their alliance to you.

You are allied with The Empire. You win when all members of The Liberation Army have been eliminated, and all hostile third-party characters have been removed from the game.

This was obviously Prims.

It is now Day 2. Day 2 ends on 10 Dec 2011, 4pm, GMT +8. I might change this.

So... now to go back and thoroughly read 14 pages of really stupid people. No offense to Darros, but that was really stupid.

If anyone wishes to summarize exactly what the hell is the current situation.

So... now to go back and thoroughly read 14 pages of really stupid people. No offense to Darros, but that was really stupid.

If anyone wishes to summarize exactly what the hell is the current situation.

Cop and doctor are dead, with no solid leads it seems.

Therefore I will ##Vote: Psych to start something.

Not for contributing to the doc's death, but your lack of doing anything else. Your activity has mostly consisted of trying to get people to share info that isn't allowed to be shared.