sometimes, I want to misuse a shovel upside someone's head.

Now I'm not sure how common gravestone theft is (I mean they're pretty specific things, which has got to affect retail value, though I suppose they still might be stolen), but our society does have a pretty fucking wierd reverence for dead bodies. They're dead.

It was in the necropolis of the Citadel of Nessus, readers, that I began the narration of my adventures: there that I saved the life of Vodalus and became indebted to him in gratitude, as do all those who find themselves exalted through the aid they give another.

It was in the necropolis of the Citadel of Nessus, readers, that I began the narration of my adventures: there that I saved the life of Vodalus and became indebted to him in gratitude, as do all those who find themselves exalted through the aid they give another.

/thread

YES!!!! (just watched this clip before I found what he said on my wall.)

are you actually a gravekeeper I thought it was just your schtick or something

Indeed i am.

Where's this guy going, some random community college or something?

the same one I'm going to.

Now I'm not sure how common gravestone theft is (I mean they're pretty specific things, which has got to affect retail value, though I suppose they still might be stolen), but our society does have a pretty fucking wierd reverence for dead bodies. They're dead.

not just society. Its the entire world. and It's not so much reverence for the body, it serves as a reminder that the person did exist. we remember people for who they were. we remember what they did.

and a gravestone costs a LOT of money.

there are also people who will deface gravestones as well.

Edited by Jack Skellington