The Last To Post Wins!

Darros

8 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Merry Christmas! 

JingleSeriesACGC.png

If only it weren't a hassle, kid me would've completed this set, I wish I could decor a house from floor to ceiling in Christmas adornments IRL.

Oooh, which Animal Crossing is THAT on?

• Replies 180.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, WeAreNewcastle1053 said:

Oooh, which Animal Crossing is THAT on?

The Jingle Series can be found in every game except the DS one Wild World.

Apparently New Leaf changed it so you could find the furniture at the store during the month of December, but for the 64/GameCube and Wii games, you had to find Jingle at night on December 24th.

Jingle_NLa.png

• In the GC game, you had to find Jingle three times around town, answering a question each time to help narrow down what item he'd give you the third time you caught him. After getting a gift, you can find repeat the process again, but you'll have to change your shirt so he thinks you aren't the same person. Eventually he'll stop giving you gifts regardless, but maybe this can be sidestepped if you have multiple characters?
  • In the Wii game, you have need to only talk to Jingle once, but instead of wandering outside, he'll be inside houses without the lights on. Talk to him once and answer his question then for a gift. Change your head accessory and repeat this process until you have everything you want, you can get duplicate items.

So, for the GC original, getting a full Jingle Series will require a whole lot of time at night on Christmas Eve. Not the funnest thing in the world.

Not part of the Jingle Series, you buy these too:

ac-2xmas.jpg

+ a candelabra for Hanukkah/Kwanzaa.

New Leaf appears to have gone even crazier with Christmasy items.

animal-crossing-pocket-camp-holiday-even

white-festive-tree.jpg

And a "Festive Wreath", and a "Festive Candle"

And yes, Santa clothes exist too.

If you like the snow, the Snowman Series exists too.:

SnowmanSeriesACGC.png

image0.jpg

She's put together, the best Caster and Saber stand together. (And murder my hands with her armor, first time I can say I have injured my hands putting a figma up.)

FGO figures are obtainable for low money from what I have seen. From their ratings they still seem to have decent quality for their price. Seeing summer Martha for 16 € is almost an automatic buy for me for even if the quality might be still shitty after all (as latest figures have been for me). I still have to fix my Pythra, but I am scared to make things even worse since I have like zero skill and experience in boring holes, and they must be done 100% exactly to set the figurines in their stand. 

In general I switched from figurines to dolls. Ordered a Peach and Daisy plush to have some accompany for my Rosies and creating my personal franchise Nintendo's princesses. Actually I will order two Peach dolls to give one to my sick mom who has been a big fan of her. 

Edited by Zemuria

It was less I hurt my myself because it was low quality, but because I hurt myself because it was high quality, lol.
Those spikes on her armor are sharper than you would think, my girl is trying to put holes in my hands.

I'm too much of a quality whore to buy anything that doesn't look nice to me.
Max Factory Figmas are almost always pretty great quality.

I wouldn't buy any Pyra or Mythra figure unless it was the genuine JP made ones.
Sadly they are inflated because it was semi-limited in the US, so, only the chinese ones are around, and they have defects I don't like.

Edited by Caster

20 hours ago, Zemuria said:

@DragonFlames

Grabbed Nights of Azure 2 in e-shop for a 50% discount. 

But for now I focus on FFF. 

Nice, nice! Have fun with it!

20 hours ago, Shadow Mir said:

Just how unlucky do you have to be for THIS to happen?

Special mention to the third coin, which explodes. Somehow.

Ah yes, one of the funniest conversations from the best Tales game. Good times!

18 hours ago, Armagon said:

Meanwhile, my Hilda was nowhere as strong as yours. By that I mean, she was the best in my Golden Deer run but that final boss was just way too beefy and killed anyone that wasn't Claude or Byleth and I only won because of a lucky crit from Byleth, which allowed Lysethia to finish it off with a Luna. And yes, that was after I got the barrier down.

I honestly don't know what happened to Hilda for me. She was strong from the beginning of the game and spiraled out of control from there. She obviously didn't one-round the final boss, but it couldn't do much against her, either. Alert Stance+ and Sword Avo +20 are a great combination, I can tell you.
Best part is, I never switched her out of the Dancer class after making her one.

17 hours ago, Armagon said:

I literally said it was after I took down the barrier so yes.

I don't know why he was that beefy when I played. I could handle everyone else on the map fine but this boss was on a whole different level.

Well, even after the barrier is down, the final boss still has a whopping 51 Defense on Hard Mode, so beefy is definitely the right word for it.

---

Also, I got the Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth Complete Edition for the Switch as a Christmas present. My grandparents are way too nice sometimes.
And on that note if you ever want to call someone a weeb or say that you're a weeb yourself, first consider that nobody will ever be as big of a weeb as this guy:

8aRTnnT.jpg

He says: "Aaaaaah! Save me, desu! I don't know any Keikaku for this situation! Bankai! Dattebayo! KameHameHAAAAAA!"

1 minute ago, DragonFlames said:

The RNG likes its shonen protagonist. XD

IKR? And he crits alot, too! (except when i want him to crit xD)

He has 35 STR 29 SPD. Except for fliers and Cathrine, he is my fastest unit xD

Edited by Shrimperor

1 minute ago, Shrimperor said:

IKR? And he crits alot, too! (except when i want him to crit xD)

He has 35 STR 29 SPD. Except for fliers and Cathrine, he is my fastest unit xD

Holy... Caspar didn't even come close to those stats in any of my playthroughs. And I had him reach beyond level 40 at one point.
I assume he's a Grappler?

---

On a scale of one to ten: How f***ed would you be if you stood on the roof of that building?
MzVzs7f.jpg

Just now, Shrimperor said:

yup lvl 34 Grappler or something along these lines

If you get his Axe rank to A, you can make him a Warmaster, which is supposedly one of the best classes in the game.
Though I honestly never tried one myself.

me: ''COME THY DRAGON AND DESTROY THY ENEMIESE. PURIFY THIS WARUDO!''

Accurate.
Sadly, the playable version of that thing isn't that tall. Still pretty big, but nothing like that behemoth.

Also, have you heard? There's a new Compile Heart game coming out on January 30th. It's called Arc of the Alchemist. I'm thinking about getting it.

If you get his Axe rank to A, you can make him a Warmaster, which is supposedly one of the best classes in the game.

Yes, he is a Warmaster. My mistake i thought the Master Class is Grappler. Grappler was the advanced one.  I went Brigand -> Grappler -> Warmaster with him.

2 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

Also, have you heard? There's a new Compile Heart game coming out on January 30th. It's called Arc of the Alchemist. I'm thinking about getting it.

I did hear about that, but i heard this game is one of the... less good ones iirc.

Just now, Shrimperor said:

Yes, he is a Warmaster. My mistake i thought the Master Class is Grappler. Grappler was the advanced one.  I went Brigand -> Grappler -> Warmaster with him.

Good thing you went Brigand instead of Brawler, because the mastery skill for Brawler is largely useless. Especially when compared to Death Blow.

I did hear about that, but i heard this game is one of the... less good ones iirc.

That's a bit of a shame if that's the case. Oh well. I was planning on looking into it more before getting it, anyway.

4 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Death Blow + Fistfaire 👌

11 additional damage for basically nothing at all is amazing. It's the reason I usually keep Dorothea or the other mages a Warlock for the innate Black Tomefaire.
In this particular case, however, it's actually 22 damage, because fists have a brave effect. That alongside the 39 strength means practically nothing but the tankiest enemies will survive. In other words: Your Caspar is great!

7 minutes ago, Zemuria said:

My Caspar somehow survived in my CF maddening run, but only because this route does not have "chapter 13".

To this day, I don't get the point of that map at all. It's probably the most pointless map in the entire game from a pure story perspective.

And I'm still salty that this map is on three routes, while the GOD DAMNED BATTLE THE GAME WAS ADVERTISED WITH is only on two.

Edited by DragonFlames

Dm50C5kUcAAnfvM.jpeg

@Interdimensional Observer looks like it's now Xenogears that has a higher chance of getting a remake/remaster.

Man, I was hoping Xenoblade's popularity would have an effect on the older Xeno games but if it did, at least in the case of Xenosaga, it wasn't enough.

1 hour ago, DragonFlames said:

Well, even after the barrier is down, the final boss still has a whopping 51 Defense on Hard Mode, so beefy is definitely the right word for it.

That and he also has high Str AND Counterattack (I fucking hate Counterattack in this game btw. It just artificially makes bosses harder).

1 minute ago, Armagon said:

I fucking hate Counterattack in this game btw. It just artificially makes bosses harder

I love it because it makes it so you can't snipe Bosses. With the range options in this game such a thing is really needed. The only one i hate it on is Death Knight, really, because he can move and is one a horse

Edited by Shrimperor

Just now, Armagon said:
That and he also has high Str AND Counterattack (I fucking hate Counterattack in this game btw. It just artificially makes bosses harder).

Oh yeah, that Counterattack skill is really annoying, I agree. It basically means your squishier units will never be able to touch any boss without dying in return.

I love it because it makes it so you can't snipe Bosses. With the range options in this game such a thing is really needed.

Though I can also see the merit in this.
Doesn't mean I have to like it, though.

Oh yeah, that Counterattack skill is really annoying, I agree. It basically means your squishier units will never be able to touch any boss without dying in return.

Well the only way they can is by using Gambits but the very limited number of uses makes it not ideal for attacking a single enemy.