Crossing Rage - Ys Seven

Reveal hidden contents

Providence - NepuNepu

Reveal hidden contents

Azure Arbitrator - Trails to Azure

Reveal hidden contents

Epic af. All of it.

1 hour ago, Shrimperor said:

Another day in quarantine, another battle in the Trails fanbase war that reminds me of FE wars in the Fates era.

Except i am on the elitist side this time

493135310973304842.png?v=1

oh well. That's what boredom leads to.

Don't worry, I'm sure you'll get your "The Legend Of Heroes: 3 Trails" game any day.

Cloaca Maxima? *Checks definition of "cloaca"*

Okay, so it can be an old word for "sewer", the more common meaning is "excrement/reproduction spraying hole of animals". That was what came to mind when I saw the music's name.

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

3 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Cloaca Maxima? *Checks definition of "cloaca"*

Okay, so it can be an old word for "sewer", the more common meaning is "excrement/reproduction spraying hole of animals". That was what came to mind when I saw the music's name.

I remember everyone laughing back then when they first saw the name lmao

6 minutes ago, Strullemia said:

Don't worry, I'm sure you'll get your "The Legend Of Heroes: 3 Trails" game any day.

As far as I know, the upcoming Hajimari no Kiseki will be something similar to that, where each of the three Trails protagonists has their own story mode.
Or so I think I've heard.

1 minute ago, DragonFlames said:

As far as I know, the upcoming Hajimari no Kiseki will be something similar to that, where each of the three Trails protagonists has their own story mode.
Or so I think I've heard.

not exactly.

There are 3 Stories yes, but they flow parallel to each other.

As for protagonists:

Rean (damn it, again? Really?)

C (Hey falcom, we already went through that <.<)

And Lloyd <-makes sense because Ao doesn't really conclude Crossbell.

so i am only really looking forward to the Crossbell part.

Edited by Shrimperor

10 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Are you f***ing kidding me, Falcom?
I honestly assumed it'd be Rean, Lloyd, and Estelle.

11 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

so i am only really looking forward to the Crossbell part.

1/3.
That's a nope from me.

10 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

Estelle.

Atleast Estelle is still kinda remembered.

Kevin is completely and uttely forgotten 😕

Kevin is how to do the whole emo needs forgiveness MC right. They did Rean right before they made Rean.

1 hour ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

sl-jpg.535395

Damn, i didn't know you were playing 2020: the video game.

1 hour ago, DragonFlames said:

What the actual hell? XD

Oh it gets weirder. Spoilers, but you're already past the point that it happened (so the spoiler warning is more directed to people who haven't played Xenoblade 2)

Spoiler

IMG_20200415_192006.jpg?width=766&height

Two Ahkoses

IMG_20200415_192008.jpg?width=766&height

Two Mikhails.

And yes, there can be two Patrokas. NG+ lets you summon the members of Torna and their Blades. Only ones you can't summon though are Jin and Malos. And if you count Jin being one of the main playable characters in Torna ~ The Golden Country, this means that Malos is the only member of Torna who isn't playable under any capacity.

Xenoblade NG+ has pretty much been "ok you beat the game, now you get to fuck around, continuity be damned". Especially true in Xenoblade 2 as the NG+ Blades have Heart-to-Hearts. Yes, the heroes and villains get to have genuine friendly chats. 

1 hour ago, Shrimperor said:

It's not even the same C, why are they calling him that?

Also you forgot the new duo protagonists. Idk their names but they're appearently members of the Gralsritter like Kevin and Ries.

My top 5 video game songs? Man, i can't even do that. If you ask me what my top games of all time are, i can anwser that but the songs? Too much changing, i can't actually decide what are my top five favorite video game songs. 

So instead, i'll just shill Xeno again. I've chosen one song from each of the eight games. These aren't neccisarily my top eight though, i just really like these. Some might be my favorite in specific categories though.

• Small Two of Pieces. Xenogears has the best story, protagonist and romance out of any Xeno game (and out of any JRPG but like 20% of that statement is personal bias). It also has the best ending song out of any Xeno game. Simply beautiful. Interesting thing about Xeno's ending songs is that all of them are sung in English (and actual English, not Engrish, though Xenoblade X's ending song is the exception there).
  • Albedo's theme. A theme perfectly fitting the madman that is Albedo, one of the main villains of the Xenosaga trilogy. The guy's so fucked up that one of his scenes actually got censored for the American release (Europe didn't get this one or Episode III, they only got Episode II a.k.a the worst Xeno game). This theme is made better by the fact that Albedo is one of the series' best villains. A shame this is like one of the few good songs in Episode I. Mitsuda like, fell asleep at his desk, i think.
  • Communication Breakdown. Xenosaga Episode II hurts my feelings by existing but what doesn't hurt my feelings is it's soundtrack. And Communication Breakdown is the best song in the entire game and it only plays like twice and the first time it plays felt misused.
  • Godsibb. How the flying fuck was this not the final boss theme? Best song in Xenosaga Episode III, best boss theme of the pre-Blade Xeno games.
  • Main theme. The hardest part of Xenoblade 1 is getting past the title screen. I don't know how it's possible to play the game when the main theme is so beautiful that you just sit there, forgetting that you haven't actually started the game yet. Ok maybe i'm exaggerating but it truly is beautiful. Best main theme out of the whole series. 
  • The Key We've Lost. A bit of an unpopular opinion, this is the best final boss theme in all of Xeno. Everyone says the final boss theme of Xenoblade 1, which i won't say the name of because the title is a spoiler, but i just really like Xenoblade X's final boss theme. It's so different because Sawano, so that's probably why. X's soundtrack is an aquired taste for most people but i think we can all agree this is one of the best songs in it.
  • Empire of Mor Ardain. When i heard this in the Xenoblade 2 Direct three years ago (damn, how time flies), i knew that this was gonna be the best area theme in the whole series. And i was right. Mor Ardain itself is a little bit disapointing when it comes to exploration but the song more than makes up for it.
  • Torna ~ The Golden Country popped off with it's normal battle theme. It's so good. Good enough to be the best normal battle theme in all of Xeno. What is believed to be Future Connected's battle theme (which you can listen to a sample of here) seems to be drawing some inspiration from it.

3 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

actually...

the most common theory atm (CS4 spoilers, click at your own risk)

Reveal hidden contents

Hajimari C is Normal End Crow

It's similar to the theory i saw (CS4 spoilers)

Spoiler

except instead of Normal End Crow, it's Normal End Rean.

Either of them being correct wouldn't exactly surprise me though, Crossbell established parallel timelines and the Sept-Terrion of Time is still out there somewhere so timelines converging is acceptable in terms of the lore.