The Last To Post Wins!

Darros

Just now, Armagon said:

You played FGO? You brave soul.

FGO had a fun gameplay, but I had to stop because I lost my account when my former Tablet got crushed.

I did not write down my player-ID, so my account was gone for good.

3 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

if you want to get into Fate
Read the visual novel 😉

It's a Trap. A TRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP you will never get out of.

I have to get into visual novels first.

I own the Danganronpa triology but yet have to play them.

• Replies 180.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

reminds me last time i played Mario Party with my brother...

I dared him to go into a chance time...

He lost all his Stars to me lmao

Dread it

Run from it

Chance time still arrives (unless you are a post Mario Party 7 game, I think that's when they got rid of them).

2 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

if you want to get into Fate
Read the visual novel 😉

I read up on that and apparently, they released a version where they removed all the... ahem... spicy parts, if you catch my drift.

2 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Yep. I've seen that one, the Zestiria anime and the Symphonia OVAs, of which each episode is about as long as a modern Doctor Who episode.

The funny thing is, the Zestiria anime was better than the game, story-wise.
Not that the game's story is bad, just... they should have made the story like it was in the anime, is what I'm saying.

5 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Nah, it's fine.

Goodie!

1 minute ago, DragonFlames said:

I read up on that and apparently, they released a version where they removed all the... ahem... spicy parts, if you catch my drift.

yes. For the better. Because they were so hilariously bad written lmao.

They were only added because VNs need them to sell in japan.

The only route that needs the spiciness is Heaven's Feel, due to Sakura's past, but even that they could've just implied it

or did it like the movie did.

4 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

The funny thing is, the Zestiria anime was better than the game, story-wise.
Not that the game's story is bad, just... they should have made the story like it was in the anime, is what I'm saying.

Yeah, the biggest change in the anime was keeping Alisha relevant throughout the whole story. A change I very much agree with.

1 minute ago, Falcom Knight said:

Mario Party 9 removed circle boards which was a huge mess as the (un)lucky events.

Yeah, Mario Party 9 and 10 just removed all the strategy elements from the games. 

2 minutes ago, Falcom Knight said:

The Switch one is fine although the party boards are just a part of this game.

I want to try out the Switch one since it is a return to form but I don't like how small the boards are.

1 minute ago, Armagon said:

I want to try out the Switch one since it is a return to form but I don't like how small the boards are.

Now that I think about it, I have to agree, the played boards were not all that big.

It was mainly an issue when a star usually appears next to someone who can reach it in their next turn.

Aside of that it feels like a classic Mario Party, means enjoyable.

2 minutes ago, Falcom Knight said:

Aside of that it feels like a classic Mario Party, means enjoyable.

If it ever goes on sale, I'll probably grab it. But it needs to be a pretty big sale.

But it'll also be kinda pointless as the boards don't have online multiplayer. Mario Party is best played with friends but getting together won't be possible right now and for a good while. Which is why I'm hoping we get N64 Online that has Mario Party (preferably 2 and 3).

2 minutes ago, Armagon said:

If it ever goes on sale, I'll probably grab it. But it needs to be a pretty big sale.

But it'll also be kinda pointless as the boards don't have online multiplayer. Mario Party is best played with friends but getting together won't be possible right now and for a good while. Which is why I'm hoping we get N64 Online that has Mario Party (preferably 2 and 3).

It was on sale for 40 € in February.

And I doubt since it's a game by Nintendo to see it for a lower price than that.

I think Mario Rabbits is the only Mario game which is supercheap because it's published by UbiSoft.

16 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Oh boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooy

Don't let me start

on

D E F E N S E L E S S

XXXXXXXD

... I think that's a can of worms I'd rather leave closed.

12 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Yeah, the biggest change in the anime was keeping Alisha relevant throughout the whole story. A change I very much agree with.

Same here. Though I don't hate Rose like a majority of Zestiria's detractors do, I found it odd that Alisha got shafted about a third into the story.

Edited by DragonFlames

I dislike Zestiria for two reasons:

• armatization
  • what was done to Alisha

Berseria gave a good reason to hate armatization.
What I disliked about it in Zestiria was that you could never really customize your party the way you wanted to, since you always had to have two humans and two Seraphs in your active team.

Edited by DragonFlames

I think Mario Rabbits is the only Mario game which is supercheap because it's published by UbiSoft.

Mario+Rabbids goes on sale like every other week. It's incredible. And I still somehow haven't gotten it, despite meaning to.

I'll admit, the Rabbids do give me some concern, even if I have heard good things about the game.

5 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Oh yes

PLEASE

Paying for Nintendo Online would become 100% worth it for that alone ngl.

4 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Mario+Rabbids goes on sale like every other week. It's incredible. And I still somehow haven't gotten it, despite meaning to.

I'll admit, the Rabbids do give me some concern, even if I have heard good things about the game.

Paying for Nintendo Online would become 100% worth it for that alone ngl.

Can't say I'm too excited to see videogame characters into rabbits.

I have to pass on this game, even if it received good criticism.

4 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

Berseria gave a good reason to hate armatization.
What I disliked about it in Zestiria was that you could never really customize your party the way you wanted to, since you always had to have two humans and two Seraphs in your active team.

The problem of Zestiria's armatization is that the stats of the enemies are doubled.

If you try any equal leveled elite monster unarmatizated even on lowest difficulty, you'll lose!

Says everything how balanced this game is.

As far as I understand, those "Rabbids" (which is an insult to the cute little animals) are basically the forefathers of the utter abominations that are Minions that have been a fad that thankfully died out a few years ago.
Anything with them in it is a very, VERY hard pass from me.

8 minutes ago, Falcom Knight said:

The problem of Zestiria's armatization is that the stats of the enemies are doubled.

If you try any equal leveled elite monster unarmatizated even on lowest difficulty, you'll lose!

Says everything how balanced this game is.

Oooh yeah.
Nearly forgot about that little detail, since it's been a while since I've last played that game. Thanks for reminding me how much I hated that.

Edited by DragonFlames

Played a bit Cold Steel III till the boss I failed before (second one in Einhal Keep).

I can't say anything about all the characters so early in the game yet.

Gameplaywise it feels that offensive artes don't really exist (unless in zero artes turns) because link attacks and brave orders.