• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

look little boy, you've done nothing to defend what you're saying. you're just making shit up. i don't know who you are, but i have no respect for you or your attempt at an argument.

you don't get it

hahaha the age argument ok. and it's fine, i have no respect for you either.

i get it, don't worry. i can even give the full breakdown if you want.

his whining was irritating me. like christ if you're going to post about how you don't like a forum section, just stay away from it. there's a reason i don't post in the "other games" section.

And this is why the moment Integ comes back, you throw out a few posts whining (note the bold!) about him and that sort of bullshit? You randomly talk about Jedi for no fucking reason at all aside from "I hate this cunt"? Goes for Prims too, by the way, in case you forgot that post.

If you'd stop being a hypocrite and actually do what you say, maybe things would be a little better. If you can't see the hypocrisy in your statement, you're a lost cause.

I have no interest in Tohou either! In fact I think I spelt it wrong, but have no interest in fixing that!

First of all, I want to say that Refa is a giant butthead, there is no way that anything could possible be better than Megaman 2.

PROOF

dfc2a2bebc13c768cf8d1adcaf87b2ea.png

PROOF

It's OK, everything above Mega Man 2 was CLEARLY TROLL.

If there are people that hate each other's guts so much, why can't they just stay away from each other? =< I just want to see people get along and have fun.

Now this place is becoming no fun to come to. Because skype people keep coming in here to argue and because the one person who has a problem with them keeps fueling them on... And I guess a couple people from here get involved every now and then... idk

But seriously... the first week or few I started coming here it was fun, but now it's becoming a wreck ;~;

Edited by Freohr Datia

If there are people that hate each other's guts so much, why can't they just stay away from each other? =< I just want to see people get along and have fun.

Now this place is becoming no fun to come to. Because skype people keep coming in here to argue and because the one person who has a problem with them keeps fueling them on... And I guess a couple people from here get involved every now and then... idk

But seriously... the first week or few I started coming here it was fun, but now it's becoming a wreck ;~;

Fre ... please. We don't come here to argue. We come here because we have a fucking right to do so. We are not so bored that we pick arguments for the sake of arguments. Spreading misinformation like this only adds fuel to the fire and makes it WORSE.

How about we all just fucking stop talking about this?