Evil Fire Emblem Quiz ~Final~

VincentASM

It's been way too long since I last set a quiz. Unfortunately I've been running out of ideas for questions and popularity has never been that high, but what the heck, let's see what I can conjure up this time!

As usual, the questions are really tough and obscure, so I don't expect anybody to know any of the answers. Before these past few weeks, I wouldn't know the answers to some of these questions myself! You'll need a fair amount of clever guesswork, lateral thinking and prayers to the RNG goddess to get a good score...

>>>>> Instructions <<<<<

Do not post your answers or discuss any answers here thanks!

If you have any queries, feel free to post here.

The questions

1) FE1: What is the full name of the "Miracle" (aka Mercury) weapon?

A Miracle Axe

B Miracle Blade

C Miracle Rapier

D Miracle Sword

2) FE2: What is the maximum number of random item drops that can be obtained?

A 10

B 32

C 100

D 255

3) FE3: "Heartless fiends who point their arrows at our holy kingdom, if you wish to step foot inside Akaneia Palace, then you'll have to kill me first!" Who says this line?

A Astram

B Jeorge

C Midia

D Nering

4) FE4: Which of the following best describes Lenster's main industry/industries?

A Agriculture

B Agriculture, crafts and fishing

C Fishing and hunting

D Livestock farming

5) FE5: During development, what class was August?

A Bishop

B Dark Mage

C Civilian

D General

6) FE6: Just as Durandal is called the "Blazing Sword", what special title is Eckesachs also known as?

A Champion's Sword

B Blade of Legends

C Royal Sword

D Nothing

7) FE7: When a character damages themselves with the Devil Axe and is attacked by a Hand Axe-equipped enemy, the game may hang up. Which of these enemies does not cause this phenomenon?

A Berserker

B Fighter

C Great Lord

D Hero

E Pirate

8) FE7: In the prototype version, what does holding R and B and pressing Select twice do?

A Automatically complete the chapter

B Restore a highlighted character's items to their maximum amount of Uses

C Move to the next turn of the Player Phase, skipping other Phases

D Open a menu that lets you set the amount of Gold in possession

E Nothing

9) FE8: In this image of the game's scrolling background, what phrase do the highlighted symbols represent?

Answer:

10) FE8: If the Demon King's Nightmare could be equipped, what stat boosts would it bestow?

A Magic +5

B Skill +5

C Defence +5, Resistance +5

D Strength +10, Skill +10, Defence +20, Resistance +10

E Magic +10, Skill +10, Luck +10, Defence +10, Resistance +15

11) FE9: Which of these items will an enemy Thief not attempt to steal?

A Antitoxin

B Coin

C Master Seal

D Occult scroll

E Torch

12) FE9: In the Japanese version, which character other than Ulki is able to learn the Vigilance skill by using the Vigilance scroll?

A Elincia

B Greil

C Janaff

D Naesala

E Sephiran

13) FE10: Which of the following is not an actual Affiliation that a unit belongs to? PAL players, be careful.

A Azure Army

B Central Army

C Fugitive

D Hand

E Reasoners

14) FE10: What was Micaiah's 3rd Tier class originally, before it became Light Priestess (or Shaman in the Japanese version)?

A Apostle

B Archsage

C Holy Maiden

D Priestess of Dawn

E Priestess of Yune

15) FE DS: What type of enemy will you never encounter in the arena?

A Dark Mage

B Horseman

C Pegasus Knight

D Sage

E Thief

16) FE DS: Originally, it was planned so that Marth could issue Orders, like in the Tellius games. Which of these was not an Order he could use?

A Attack--Order units to attack nearby enemies

B Avoid--Order units to stay out of enemy range

C Follow--Order units to stay with Marth

D Protect--Order units to protect Marth

E Target--Order units to move to target area

17) FE DS2: Without hacking, describe a situation where you can deal over 90 damage in a single non-critical hit. A bonus point if you can find the highest possible damage.

Answer:

18) FE DS2: Despite there not being a remake, there are still one or two vague references to Fire Emblem: Gaiden in this game. Which item from Gaiden is mentioned in the dialogue?

A Angel Ring

B Holy Ring

C Magic Ring

D Prayer Ring

E Speed Ring

19) General: In which continent will you find the Great Wall of Ivelt?

A Akaneia

B Barensia

C Jugdral

D Tellius

E The continent from the new Fire Emblem on 3DS

20) General: Who is the character in this image and which game is this image from? You may need to think outside the box...

Character:

Game:

Edited by VincentASM

3) FE3: "Heartless fiends who point their arrows at our holy kingdom, if you wish to step foot inside Archanea Palace, then you'll have to kill me first!" Who says this line?

A Astram

B Jeorge

C Midia

D Nering

I don't think there's any mention of "Archanea" in FE3. Is it a FE12 question disguised as a FE3 one by any chance?

18) FE12: Despite there not being a remake, there are still one or two vague references to Fire Emblem: Gaiden in this game. Which item from Gaiden is mentioned in the dialogue?

Were you already aware of this before?

You may need to think outside the box...

Silly Vincent.

....Vincent you evil bastard.

HAVE YOU ANY IDEA WHAT EVIL YOU'VE UNLEASHED UPON US ALL?!

IT'S THE END OF THE WORLD, I TELL YOU!

THE END!

*ahem*

I mean uh...damn, this quiz is impossibly hard. It makes HHM using just Hector and no recovery items look like a walk in the park >.>;

He doesn't.

I only KNEW the answer to the FE7 prototype question. That's the gist of my 100% sure answers.

Mine was the FE11 Arena one. I used to abuse arenas hard before I got on here.

I could probably make an educated guess on 50% of the questions here... given that I've hacked a lot of the games and am generally curious about random stuff like this... the other 50%, I pretty much have no idea. And I'd probably only get 20% of the 50% I can make an educated guess on right.

So I'm going to spare myself the humility >_> Vincent you're pure evil hidden under a cloak of awesome

Seriously... I know only the answer to the first question, but since I translated (hacked) that game I guess I know a little more of that game than most people, hehe. (Or perhaps the question is fairly easy?)

Oh, and I know the character's name of the last question... I will not submit anything, though, because I simply lack knowledge and also haven't played FE4-FE6 yet. Good luck to you all!

I have good judgement on about half of them. Unfortunately they're nothing more than judgements (for the most part) so I wouldn't consider them viable scores :<

Glad to see a quiz again though :)

Hello Celice, have you graduated already?

I hope you are taking this quiz it.Vicent would like a little more popularity for these quizes

Did a quick look, of the 20 I'm sure of 6. Well, there's still time to find the rest.

And just for clarification, for the bonus point part of Q17, should we take critical hits into account for that one, or just normal hit damage?

I hope you are taking this quiz it.Vicent would like a little more popularity for these quizes

Hmm, I guess if you put it that way...

BTW, in case it wasn't obvious, this will be the final evil quiz in the forseeable future. Not because of declining popularity or anything, but because I can't find any more crazily obscure trivia to challenge people with.

And just for clarification, for the bonus point part of Q17, should we take critical hits into account for that one, or just normal hit damage?

Just normal hit damage ^^

BTW, in case it wasn't obvious, this will be the final evil quiz in the forseeable future. Not because of declining popularity or anything, but because I can't find any more crazily obscure trivia to challenge people with.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I want more quiz

Just normal hit damage ^^

Can effective damage come into play (Bows Effective against Pegasus Knights, for example)?

Edited by Aelphaeis Mangarae

Just in case anybody missed it or forgot, the deadline for quiz entries is the end of Friday 13th January.

The players who make it in the top 3 will each receive a commemorative picture from a mystery guest, which I'll send out some time around 21st January : o