FE5: Is it possible?

Frosty

They can weild everything but Dark Magic at base. And no, they don't promote to use Dark.

Linoan as well.

Edited by Darros

Actually I wanted to make them use any of those elemental magics (either Fire, Thunder or hopefully... Wind) since I don't want to use those hideous tomes they start out with.

Edited by Frosty the Blizzardkitty

I haven't gotten far since I RAGED upon failing to get Salem. >_>

Is that so? I'll see once I get there.

Edited by Frosty the Blizzardkitty

Actually I wanted to make them use any of those elemental magics (either Fire, Thunder or hopefully... Wind) since I don't want to use those hideous tomes they start out with.

Yes they can use all basic elemental tomes except wind I usually have both specialize in thunder until promotion .

Edited by The_Purple_Knight

Hmm... Well, I think my question has answered.

When I get them; trash those yucky tomes they start with and give them either Fire/Wind/Thunder, although I doubt Wind cause I checked the FE5 section of the main site and it's... D-rank.

Actually, Lightning is very good on Homeros, because its 20 crit guarantees a critical on Pursuit attacks.

you should save that lightning for the future

Yes they can use all basic elemental tomes I usually have homer use wind and Sara use thunder until promotion then she also uses wind

Doesn't Homeros star out with an E in wind, meaning he can't use the basic Wind spell?

you should save that lightning for the future

That's what I used to think, but then I never needed it. Better off just using it to make it easier to train him up.

Considering how many Thunder-using mages you come across, I typically raise most of my magic users to use Thunder. Asvel with Thoron was pretty impressive. It's a shame they only have 10 uses.

Considering how many Thunder-using mages you come across, I typically raise most of my magic users to use Thunder. Asvel with Thoron was pretty impressive. It's a shame they only have 10 uses.

you forgot bolting

That's what I used to think, but then I never needed it. Better off just using it to make it easier to train him up.

lol, I had the same problem(leaving a lightning to block up my space)

Also, rezire sucked

You don't need Wrath to make Resire one of the best things ever. Wrath just makes it even betterer.

I thought resire was super inaccurate + super heavy(wrath would definitely solve one of the problems though.

12 WT, 65 HIT. Homeros has a base BLD of 5 (+1 when he promotes) bringing it to a 7 AS loss. Heavy, sure, but not exceptionally prohibitive. Salem's in a worse position with all of his dark magic.

65 HIT is pretty average for non-Wind tomes. Fire has 70, Elfire 60. Thunder has 60, Thoron 70. Dime Thunder's only got 70. Plus, Homeros has fucktacular SKL and LCK growths which lets him capram them early.

It's still not as reliable as it could be, but average hit and a bit of heft don't negate regeneration quite.

Edited by Integrity

Bld doesn't reduce AS loss from magic in FE5. He's taking the full 12 penalty.

Which is also the same position Salem would be in with his one dark magic spell if he ever used it, except it's not actually good. On the other hand, he's awesome without it, so who cares?

I don't think tomes work any different than weapons, do they?

Wait, yes, they do. Still, 12 WT is hefty but not horrible.

EDIT: teehee 8 attack speed cap~

Edited by Integrity

Promoted Homeros has at least 14 Spd, probably more from several level-ups with Elite and 70% Spd growth. By the time he's using Resire, he should be able to handle it with a few points of AS to work with, even if they aren't much.

Edited by Othin