[SFDTT: FE4]

Integrity

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wait a sec, doesn't Aideen have to fall in love with Claude to get the rescue staff?

// out of the loop

Yeah, or Azel, but then Lana doesn't inherit it anyway. The only way to get it through inheritance is Claude!Aideen, which probably takes turns.

Otherwise, it's buyable in chapter 9 or 10 or something like that.

and chapter 4 was FUCKING AWFUL! I had nobody that could follow behind Sigurd except Noish, who dies to a slight breeze, so he got held up at the merceneries (who wouldn't attack him) and then on the armours who blocked his path to the throne (because Dew, you know, wasn't allowed to die).

This is one chapter I should have prepared better for. 28 turns. I'll upload them when I have time at school. Shin might win because Sylvia and promoted Dew rape this chapter! I expect he'll get a good 7-8 turns on me by the end of Gen 1!

no pressure now

on the plus side, the only thing I need to buy is the knight ring, and the Hero sword has 50 kills or more

Edited by General Horace

Prologue: Must Beat Horace! - 11 turns

Jungby is 5 turned, Midale escapes. I decide to go for the speed ring instead of have

Cuan help out. Noish does stuff, Ardan and Azel don't!

Name	LV XP HP ST MG SK SP LK DF RS Items
Sigurd  12 05 42 17 01 13 15 09 11 04 Silver Sword, Iron Lance, Steel sword
Cuan	04 93 34 16 00 10 10 05 10 03 Steel Lance, Javelin, Speed Ring
Ardan   03 58 36 13 00 05 04 03 13 00 Iron Sword
Azel	02 83 31 00 10 08 10 03 03 06 Fire

11/11

--------------------------------------

Chapter 1: Must... keep up with Horace! - 21 turns

Cuan is pretty manly, that extra javelin means I can get a turn 4 capture! I get Ayra because Hero Sword! Dew's actually lured all the enemies away from the castle. This gives Sigurd a clean run for a turn 10 capture!

My Sigurd is too fast? Oh no! I use Ayra's Iron Blade to get him hit. Jimjam dies and it's a funky turn 21 capture!

Name	LV XP HP ST MG SK SP LK DF RS Items
Sigurd  18 71 48 19 01 17 17 14 14 04 Silver Sword, Iron Lance, Steel sword, Javelin, Skill/Magic Rings, Iron Blade
Dierdre 05 39 28 00 15 09 12 06 03 18 Silence, Aura, Circlet
Cuan	08 96 39 20 00 11 10 06 11 03 Steel Lance, Javelin, Speed Ring
Ardan   05 48 38 14 00 05 04 03 14 00 Iron Sword, Slim Sword, Steel Sword
Azel	04 31 33 00 11 08 12 03 03 07 Fire
Dew 	03 88 28 03 00 06 16 12 02 00 Iron Sword

21/32

Chapter 5 was completed in 19 turns! Noish was sacrificed! Ayra almost died!

so uh, maths

11+21+28+17+28+19 = 124 turn clear. Not bad not good either.

but

gen 2

watch out

Edited by General Horace

26 turn clear of chapter 7, with Laylea. I attacked Blume with Oifaye for the lolz, and he landed a 29% hit silver sword crit O.o Celice would have killed him anyway, but still.

Leaf leaves this chapter at level 11.

chapter 8 was done in 13 turns. Integ, how the heck did you conquer Blume in 6 turns without warp? The generals surrounding him prevented me from doing so.

stat update in a sec

JLoXy.pngkfZAr.pngjJ2EI.pngVsPJD.pngdJWOS.png6K3PI.png

gljvh.png7Ji5o.png

8zt16.pngVCcsD.png

oh look an L-block

also, this is horrible, I can't recruit Sharlow and Hannibals without losing turns :(

Edited by General Horace

so cool story guys

I was doing chapter 9, had just finished it in 11 turns with Shota Sigurd and Hannibal recruited, then I stopped the video, and I opened the folder to start mashing the castle seized together, when I realized, that they had poofed because my computer did updates and restarted while I was eating dinner.

I know this is kinda stupid, part of me thinks I should redo my run, but doing chapter 2 and 4 over again (well, all of Gen 1) will be a pita. If I yoink the translation patch, is there a turncount roll at the end of the game? I'll obviously have to go back and post all my strategies and such, but what do you guys think on the matter?

so cool story guys

I was doing chapter 9, had just finished it in 11 turns with Shota Sigurd and Hannibal recruited, then I stopped the video, and I opened the folder to start mashing the castle seized together, when I realized, that they had poofed because my computer did updates and restarted while I was eating dinner.

I know this is kinda stupid, part of me thinks I should redo my run, but doing chapter 2 and 4 over again (well, all of Gen 1) will be a pita. If I yoink the translation patch, is there a turncount roll at the end of the game? I'll obviously have to go back and post all my strategies and such, but what do you guys think on the matter?

What is the issue exactly? Do you not know your turncounts? Because you've posted them up to chapter 8, so if chapter 9 was 11 turns, just add that on to it, right?

Oh, I know all my turncounts, I posted them

I just had them all recorded, and the videos were all deleted due to computer restarting and not saving any past chapter 5

It's too bad about the videos, they would certainly be interesting, but I wouldn't force you to restart unless you wanted to. If you have a save from Chapter 5 or 6, you could start from there instead. Seems fine to me.

Edited by Whitefang

Yeah, if I had a chapter save, I would definatly restart, but the earliest I have is Chapter 9... which isn't very useful.

Well, I'll finish my run, and hope there's a turncount roll at the end to say the very least. I'll type up chapter summeries once I finish Chapter 10.

I'll use this post for chapter 9

Pre Chapter: Laylea sold her power ring and shield rings she got from previous villages, and bought the knight ring. Oifaye bought a broken sword, and the shield ring. This was key.

Alice, Celice, Oifaye, and Leaf were danced by Laylea on turn 1, Celice (who was in Hannibal's range) equipped a Slim sword to avoid ORKO'ing Hannibal's knights, and thus, Hannibal couldn't move as far (well, 1 space less, but this was also key). Aless, Oifaye and Leaf both killed a few knights the next turn (IIRC Aless and Oifaye were able to kill a couple thanks to Laylea) while Celice ran way ahead. Leaf ran past Hannibal and equipped the Hero Bow, so he would get targetted by Hannibal.

On turn 4, Celice killed Disler with the OP Hero Sword. Oifaye and Aless killed the last remaining knights, and Leaf patched people up. Oifaye moved at the very outside of Hanibal's range, and equipped the broken sword. Hannibal targetted him, and hit him once. Leaf blocked the castle, as Hannibal liked retreating and grabbing reinforcements.

On turn 5, Celice moved on space south, and Leaf warped Laylea to the castle Celice just seized. She danced, and canto'd towards Shota Sigurd, who was moving towards Hannibal. Oifaye moved another few spaces away; to continue luring Hannibal towards Sharlow.

All this time, Balmung!Shanan was sitting on the home castle, as Altenna had exactly 0 hit on him, and thus, neither her or her knights would attack him. All my other scrubs were hidden in the castle.

This mean Trabant never went to battle. Where did he go then?

Turn 6, Sharlow, with the help of Laylea was able to recruit Hannibal with one space to spare. Celice moved towards Grutia again.

Celice killed the boss on turn 7, and seized.

He moved 7 spaces ahead, and Laylea was warped, and danced this didn't really matter, it is still a 4 turn clear without the dance, IIRC. While Aless went to grab the barrier ring from the northern village. He cleared the arena beforehand, and bought Oifaye's shield ring. The Slim lance knights still did 1 damage to him, so they still attacked. Areone left Celice with something like 7HP. In the meantime, Sharlow got his berserk staff.

And I have some screens, I guess.

Rc5yA.pngLty86.png

QBuW4.png

Feel free to count all the dots and such if you want.

Edited by General Horace

If I yoink the translation patch, is there a turncount roll at the end of the game?

Yes. There most certainly is. It will look something like:

序幕   11 ターン

第一章  21 ターン

第二章  28 ターン

第三章  17 ターン

第四章  28 ターン

第五章  19 ターン

第六章  17 ターン

第七章  26 ターン

第八章  13 ターン

第九章  11 ターン

第十章  ? ターン

終章   ? ターン

Edited by Balcerzak

CHAPTER 10 IN 13 TURNS POST

just let me do the writeup, its super long. Aless + Laylea + Leaf should be bannable, srsly

Ok massive block of text incoming

[spoiler=Chapter 10]TO HILDA - 2 TURNS

The first turn consists of Leaf and Celice moving ahead, getting danced by Laylea, and then Leaf rescuing Laylea out of harm (for the most part, Fenrir is still floating around, but with Cel's leadership stars, she dodges it) and all my units booking it out. Hannibal and Oifaye eat sleep staves, and most of the enemies gang up on Aless. Turn 2, Leaf moves ahead full movement, and rescues Laylea, and canto's forward. He gets danced, and Laylea canto's on the north side of him. Leaf rescues Celice, and canto's ahead. Also, Aless grabbed the droppable barrier ring, it was crucial in this chapter for Alvis. It looks like this now:

qoZlF.png

Celice can reach and ORKO with the hero sword.

sojaK.png

TO THAT CASTLE IN THE CORNER THAT NOBODY CARES ABOUT - 3 TURNS

Leaf rescues Laylea, and cantos ahead, but still in her range, she dances him, he rescues Celice, who moves full throttle ahead. He's here on turn 3:

sojaK.png

Who's that other horse up there in the corner by Leaf? That's Aless. Warped in by MOTHER FUCKING SHARLOW

Celice kills shit next EP, although some of them went after Aless as well, which might have helped out a little bit.

He kills the dark mage blocking his way next turn, Laylea is rescued, and Celice kills the boss on turn 5 PP, and seizes. Leaf repairs rescue in the meantime. (like, on turn 4)

TO MILETOS - 3 TURNS

on turn 6, Celice full moves back towards the rest of the gang, is rescued by Leaf, who cantos full movement ahead. Aless was waiting at the gate already, and had already seen some EP combat, and he took out another enemy blocking the way, and canto'd back to near Celice. Laylea danced, moved forward, and Celice and Aless took care of the last enemies threatening Laylea. Note that Leaf, Celice, and Aless all have enough resistance to avoid Sleep (when Aless is using Mistoltin, which is all the time).

Turn 7 is a bit tricky, as Laylea needs to be in a position where she won't be attacked, and still be able to dance Aless and Celice on turn 8. Leaf rescues her ahead, and Celice (killing another enemy) is danced by her, and he kills a nearby sniper. Aless kills some unrelated dark mage, and moves ahead. This is what it looks like at turn 7's end. The two dark mages to the north that seemingly can kill Laylea have a Libro staff and a Sleep staff, and nothing else can reach her. Celice is just out of Julius's and Ishtar's range.

Iv2s6.png

Now, stuff happens, here's the start of turn 8.

hKg5B.png

A few things need to happen.

A) Laylea needs to wake up.

B) The dark mage blocking Celice's path needs to die.

C) The Sniper next to Ishtar needs to die

D) Ishtar needs to die, because fuck Julius, and I need the Life ring.

and E) Celice needs to kill the boss and seize.

Laylea is woken up by Leaf, and Aless moves ahead and kills the dark mage. Celice moves forward, and kills the sniper, and canto's back, allowing Laylea to dance him and Aless, see?

efcKa.png

Also, power ring Aless amusingly leaves Ishtar with +HP. So this needs to be a crit. If only Celice could be one space further ahead, this would be more reliable. Aless getting the life ring is vital for a reliable (well somewhat reliable, Alvis fights are never reliable because great shield and he's a dodgy bastard) Alvis fight.

KHl4Z.png

And Miletos is seized by Serisu

SiEBW.png

TO CHALPHY - 5 TURNS

Celice buys a shield ring here, to increase his survivability since Leaf won't be in range to heal him because he's busy doing other things. Leaf moves ahead, is danced by Laylea, and Leaf rescues Celice, who books it ahead, and equips the light sword (which has like 70 kills on it or something. Enough to kill the enemies here from range and close up with a crit + hit). He rapes most of the crew that attacks him, only a couple armours and a mage remain. He's at roughly 15 HP here, and is asleep. Leaf rescues Laylea, and she helps him and Aless take out the remaining enemies (only the Libro staff dudes and a mage were left. Celice is also restored by Leaf on his second move, and Celice moves towards Palmark, who convienently heals him.

End turn 10.

Celice has to deal with the 5 Dark mages now. They have 32 hit on him, and 2HKO him with the amount of health he has remaining. He kills one on the PP with the Hero Sword, which means he has to dodge 3 of them at the least. Aless moves ahead again, with Leaf in tow. Laylea hangs back a bit because the Meteo mages closest to Alvis have good hit on her, because leadership stars. Aless kills one of them this turn, and Leaf kills the reserve High priest with the Hero bow.

End turn 11.

Leaf rescues Laylea ahead, and Aless kills the second Laylea death mage. Laylea dances them both, and Aless whacks Alvis twice doing 19 damage twice, bringing Alvis down to 42 HP, and Leaf heals him. Celice moves in range of Palmark (who moves out and heals him to full health). Alvis heals back up to 58HP, and hits Aless down to 22 HP, and Aless hits him 3 times in return, bringing him down to a single hit point. Note that the continue proc was not at all nesessary, as otherwise, Alvis would have 20 HP remaining, and Celice doubled for 15 damage with Tyrfing.

End turn 12.

Celice talked to Palmark to get Tyrfing, and Leaf rescued him. Laylea danced Celice, and Aless killed Alvis just for fun really, Celice could have done it. Celice seized. Here's where everyone is:

PXSSA.png

and i used to think the Mistoltin sucked

holy shit that was a lot of explaining

Edited by General Horace