Four years later

Florete

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you never said if you'd marry me.

Aaahhooo! Heeeyeehaohoohooo! Hehehehheeee! Words of apology for the lack of response when your fellow human being self created that period post for me ohhohohooo! It seems I've made, or rather brought ahead - or maybe even brought existence?! A birth! Into the world it was brought! From myself of course, this oopsie daisy eh?! BWUAHAHEHAAHAHAHAHH! A silly interpretation from my fellow human being self ohohohooo! What kind of interpretation was it?! Well you probably guessed! The interpretation of "joke"! I saw such a lovely and beautiful fellow human being made post as what is referred to by our own selves as a "joke" Surprising I must say! You must feel the same way I do eh?! To think I'd interpret it in such a way, after all the concept of "marriage" has much meaning to our absolutely fantastic fellow human beings selves doesn't it?! It could be said a little cruel of me to treat your fellow human being post so lightly! As if you were nothing but a clown, such a shame ohohohooo! Don'tcha think so?! I understand heheheheheee! :]

Onto what you seek! Your lovely fellow human being request! A request of "marriage" eh?! What exactly is "marriage" to each one of us?! We should consider this for a moment, all together! Just what is it that brings us into these settings?! Ohohohohooo! How interesting and fun! Beautiful even! You see it like this yes?! I wonder! However your request though, your fellow human being request! Your request of "marriage" this is what you want! From mee yess?! How pretty! I like it! So sudden, yet it's there! How amazing! How did you manage it?! I am impressed! I adore it BWUAHAHEHAAHAHAHH! :]

However, I cannot accept or decline - it is quite neutral ohohohooo! I feel it's too early, yet also too late! In-between! The middle! No options decided! I have yet to choose what was set there for me to pick! The choices, I should choose shouldn't I?! Yet I won't, not yet heheheheeee! :]

So again, words of apology - as the answer cannot be put into the light! Or more specifically, into this beautiful fellow human being thread eh?! Ohohohohoooo! BWUAHAHEHAAHAHAHH! :]

Aaahhooo! Heeeyeehaohoohooo! Hehehehheeee! Words of apology for the lack of response when your fellow human being self created that period post for me ohhohohooo! It seems I've made, or rather brought ahead - or maybe even brought existence?! A birth! Into the world it was brought! From myself of course, this oopsie daisy eh?! BWUAHAHEHAAHAHAHAHH! A silly interpretation from my fellow human being self ohohohooo! What kind of interpretation was it?! Well you probably guessed! The interpretation of "joke"! I saw such a lovely and beautiful fellow human being made post as what is referred to by our own selves as a "joke" Surprising I must say! You must feel the same way I do eh?! To think I'd interpret it in such a way, after all the concept of "marriage" has much meaning to our absolutely fantastic fellow human beings selves doesn't it?! It could be said a little cruel of me to treat your fellow human being post so lightly! As if you were nothing but a clown, such a shame ohohohooo! Don'tcha think so?! I understand heheheheheee! :]

Onto what you seek! Your lovely fellow human being request! A request of "marriage" eh?! What exactly is "marriage" to each one of us?! We should consider this for a moment, all together! Just what is it that brings us into these settings?! Ohohohohooo! How interesting and fun! Beautiful even! You see it like this yes?! I wonder! However your request though, your fellow human being request! Your request of "marriage" this is what you want! From mee yess?! How pretty! I like it! So sudden, yet it's there! How amazing! How did you manage it?! I am impressed! I adore it BWUAHAHEHAAHAHAHH! :]

However, I cannot accept or decline - it is quite neutral ohohohooo! I feel it's too early, yet also too late! In-between! The middle! No options decided! I have yet to choose what was set there for me to pick! The choices, I should choose shouldn't I?! Yet I won't, not yet heheheheeee! :]

So again, words of apology - as the answer cannot be put into the light! Or more specifically, into this beautiful fellow human being thread eh?! Ohohohohoooo! BWUAHAHEHAAHAHAHH! :]

So that's a yes?

The same thing happened with Bizz =D

yeah I know :(

So that's a yes?

The answer cannot be put into words I must say, it is something with many answers yet none of them accurate completely ohohohooo! Though this adds to your fellow human being time of discovering an answer doesn't it?! An answer is needed, eh?! Hehehehheheeee! I mustn't make one though, it must be neutral - without any answer it has to be as I cannot do so yet also must BWUAHAHEHAHAHAHAAHHH! Leaving you wondering what the answer is, a pain it must huh?! Ohohohohooo! I understand this, yet there cannot be what you ask of me, it can't be made to exist! The answer is left to remain secret! A mystery that will someday be revealed to us all oohoohohohohohohooo! :]

I know exactly how bothersome it is, no answer?! How can this be?! There be one at least! Why is there none, it should be there yet it's not! Howcome?! What caused this empty space! BWUAHAHEHAHAAHAHH! How intriguing though! It adds excitement doesn't it?! You are full of curiosity towards what is there, the answer! Right?! Or have I gone completely off your own thought process?! Riding away on a boat you say! Which kind of boat eh?! Does it have a brand?! How much does it cost, has you wondering doesn't it?! I do too wonder, just how much it would take to afford such a boat - it must look lovely huh?! Heheheheheeeee! :]

I've said it in other threads recently, but I'm still here because I'm afraid it will completely devolve to shit if I take my eye off it for a second, and I'll be damned if I'm going to let my investment go to waste like that.

I'm here to guide the lost sheep who have strayed from the righteous path. My absence created many heretics, therefore, my presence is needed.

EDIT: I know it's not four years yet for me but it's close enough.

Edited by Nightmare

I feel I bring something to this community, regardless of how little that may be.

Also something like 90% of my online friends originate from here. Why abandon it? Where would I go anyway? This is undoubtedly my home in terms of my online self.

Also Fox, you asked the question, but you didn't answer it yourself - unless I missed it in the thread somewhere.

also goldie's gimmick is dumb and I get deeply annoyed whenever I see it

Ohohohohohoooo! I am merely being my fellow human being self BWUAHAHEHAHAHAHAOHYHEOEOHOHOHOOHWHAHAAHHH! How silly! "Annoyance" This concept escapes me, seems incredibly silly to feel something soo - silly! We're all lovely fellow human beings after all Hehehheheeee! :]

I stopped reading her posts a while back.

Goldie's "gimmick" is writing reams and reams of meaningless bullshit.

To read, not to read - no "meaning" as well you see heheheheheee! To type anything, does it really have "meaning"?! Ohoohohooo! Does anything in anyone's life have "meaning"?! Lolz! Of course! Because of our interpretations believing it to have "meaning", so it has "meaning" my silly and wonderful fellow human being BWUAHAHAHAHEHEHAEEHEHAHAHAH! You see it as "meaningless" because of your own interpretations of life based on how you brought yourself up from birth to this very moment oooOHOOOOOOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOOohohoooo so funny! :]

For example apparently a lot of you see me as some "oddball" because you have an entertaining yet also lovely interpretation of what is "normal" and how every single fellow human being should "usually" be because how our super incredibly funny fellow human being created society which has tossed this set interpretation in every possible way they could, schools, TVs, everywhere HEHHEHEHHEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeheheheheheheehohohohooo BWUAHAHEHAHAAHH! How silly! Yet also funny and entertaining! While also being absolutely gorgeous and lovely! :]

To sum it up, "my posts have the most meaning out of any other ever created" as you can see - no difference at all from what your beautiful and special fellow human being self has put as well heheheheheheeee! :]

Well, for example, I think there's a saying that in a court of law, you never ask a question to which you don't know the answer.

If I knew the answer, why would I ask the question?

A user in this thread already nailed it, you're just being tsundere. :tangerine:

I'm here for my ~broneriffic bros~

also goldie's gimmick is dumb and I get deeply annoyed whenever I see it

The odd thing is, looking at their post history, they didn't always post like this. So you know it's just a random thing they're doing. Probably to kill time.

edit: in fact, they actually just started it some time within the last year.

http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=28247&view=findpost&p=1750492

This is the first post of theirs like that according to their posting history. All posts before that were completely normal, though obviously I didn't check them ALL. Just the recent ones out of curiosity :P:.

Edited by Tangerine

It would help if you didn't use the creepy Valtome laughs every other line.

Ohohohohoooo! Last I remember, that unit's laugh was "Uwee Hee Hee" right? BWUAHAHEHAHAAHHAHH! How off, nothing at all like the way I giggle :]

Anyhoo you're asking me to behave like a me that doesn't exist - you're telling me to not be my fellow human being self heheeheeeehehehee!

The odd thing is, looking at their post history, they didn't always post like this. So you know it's just a random thing they're doing. Probably to kill time.

edit: in fact, they actually just started it some time within the last year.

http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=28247&view=findpost&p=1750492

This is the first post of theirs like that according to their posting history. All posts before that were completely normal, though obviously I didn't check them ALL. Just the recent ones out of curiosity :P:.

You refer to a me that doesn't exist heheheheheheeee! It is similar to trying to grab what an infant said long ago such as "papa" or "mama" and trying to use this as relevant to their fellow human being self of the more recent era ohohohohoooo! Anyhoo those "completely normal" posts are a nonexistent fellow human being simply "conforming" to what you refer to as "normal" until I was told by my lovely and very special cousin to always be myself, no matter what - always be me, otherwise what am I? BWUAHAHEHEHAHAHAAHH! A fellow human being that isn't living freely basically heheheheheee! :]

Good proof of this are my comments from the Youtube account years ago where I am always being myself ohohohohoo! :]

By the way lolz, this is probably the 39th forum that apparently has a lovely fellow human being problem with who my fellow human being self is heheheheee!

Edited by Goldie

If I knew the answer, why would I ask the question?

It's called a rhetorical question.

(Ya, I do understand that you didn't know the answer, so I'm not saying it applies here.)

Edited by Mr. Game and Watch