Rate the Unit, Day 32: Farina

Iris

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Farina's pretty good, not gonna lie. She rapes Funds almost as hard as Dart, but she has much better stats to back it up. She's the best of the sisters stat wise, although you should have Flo Flo promoted and flying circles around Farina by now. She's very useful, though.

7/10

Nino doesn't fly and doesn't have a join chapter that just feeds her easy kills.

Monkforcements do no damage to base Farina in her join chapter, it's hilarious.

inb4inefficient: If Nino goes in the argument, Farina can have her easy kills instead of promoting at base.

Only time experience matters is in ranked play, where Farina's extra movement is hardly relevant. You're not exactly rushing through chapters, although I will agree that Crazed Beast is a nice little farming chapter.

8/10. The most durable and strongest peg knight, starts good out of the box, and only detraction is causing you to wait a few turns and costing a few $. Still, funds is a non-issue, even in Ranked. Seriously, the extra XP you can pad on is probably worth it.

HHMFarinaS300x200.png

8/10. The most durable and strongest peg knight, starts good out of the box, and only detraction is causing you to wait a few turns and costing a few $. Still, funds is a non-issue, even in Ranked. Seriously, the extra XP you can pad on is probably worth it.

broken link with Bal's HHM S-Rank screen with Farina on it

Pretty much this for ranked play. I like the extra exp she provides as well, and lol funds.

However for efficient play, she costs 3 turns, and with a quick promotion she could theoretically be useable, she'd be outclassed by Heath at this point anyway.

4/10.

Let's see...

Farina! The Pegasus Knight that only exists in Hector Mode!

Let's see... She's a pretty penny, that means 20,000 Gold before you get her! But wait! She comes in with that Killer Lance and can actually kill any of the lolMonks and other lolenemies on her joining map! Like mentioned before on Fiora and Florina, the sisters can make a pretty nasty support triangle, although it is unlikely to happen.

Durability-wise, she's tanky compared to the latter two and joins at LV12, which is kinda underleveled, but still is feasible as she can be promoted right off the bat and KILL STUFF way better than her siblings!

Supports-wise, eh... IDK... but they're hilarious!

Verdict?

8/10, she gets this score due to my obsession over high-MOV units, being on wings, also being hilarious and despite of her underleveledness, she can get out of that hole early enough and have a ball with the enemies by chucking Javelins in their faces!

the worst of the fliers, bit of a rip off for 20000. lame stats. personality is meh. her starting level isn't great and it isn't really worth getting her. there is one thing good about her which is that she is a flier. but she is not worth it 2/10

Farina is the sexiest thing ever. There's some other bullshit here about how she is as a unit, but frankly she's so fucking sexy I don't even care.

9/10.

Edited by Integrity

Has hax stats + HHM bonuses, flies, and joins in Ch13, with access to a Killer Lance.

10/10

Yeah, what he said.

EDIT But really, 9/10.

Edited by Refa

Farina is the sexiest thing ever. There's some other bullshit here about how she is as a unit, but frankly she's so fucking sexy I don't even care.

9/10.

I saw the ten. Lolbias. Wasn't there a rule preventing these kind of ratings? :awesome:

I saw the ten. Lolbias. Wasn't there a rule preventing these kind of ratings? :awesome:

I'd be surprised if there was, since it's not like anyone's enforcing a universal standard. Some people rate based on looks, others personality, others on how the unit helps with a given set of runthrough conditions. Live and let live imo

It's fine by me, honestly. Although I recall there being a rule stating that their had to be an actual reason based on the rating, rather than being if you like them or not, or find them hot or not.

What do you mean you "saw the ten"? I never gave her a 10/10. 9/10 is only barely stretching the acceptable parameters list, since plenty of people have justified 8/10s.

There is a rule on that, since it specified to vote based on HHM performance from the units first available chapter. It's a gameplay thing so Integ as much as I love you and Farina I'm afraid I can't count that ; A; (just edit some bullshit in about combat and that 9 will be totally okay)

I'm okay with looks and personality affecting at most 1 point of the vote margin, since that won't screw up things too much, but no more.

Edit: Integ you ninja. I suppose that works then, with a justified 8+1 for looks and shit. Accepted.

Edited by Luminescent Blade

It's a 9/10, after EDIT: That wasn't Horace. Balcerzak /EDIT and Frostbite (at a very quick glance) both did reviews that gave an 8/10. That's a one-point margin.

Edited by Integrity

What do you mean you "saw the ten"? I never gave her a 10/10. 9/10 is only barely stretching the acceptable parameters list, since plenty of people have justified 8/10s.

I am sorry, I mistaked your score for some else's.

Hence ninjas.

Mekkah gave a 10, but it was based on reverse recruitment so I won't count it.

just started my RR run and found Farina over Guy...yup, if she actually joined then, total game breaker.