I fully support SOPA.

Geriba

• Replies 442
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WWBEUEELAAAAHEVBWBVWUWWBVWUWHGEHEBUWHEHEAHAAAHAAEOBONOOOOOEHEAAAOOHONOOTOOFUNNYBWUWHAAHEHEHEHEHEHAHAAHAHAHJEJEKEKAJAJKAKAKEKEKEKEWKAJAKKAAJJAJAAJBWUBWUBABGAGHEHEHAHAAHAHAHAH!!! Now THIS IS A LOVELY AND ABSOLUTELY PERFECT, and ooOOOOHOHOHOHOOOOO SOO AMAZINGLY FANTASTIC SILLY and hehehHEHEHEHEEH! The kind of fellow human being thread that EXCITES ME GREATLY OH MY BWUAHAHEHEEHAHAHAHAAHAHH! OOOOOHOHOHO! Oh myyyAMOOOOHOHOO MY! WOW! This is BEAUTIFUL! I LOVE IT! I can't get enough pleasure from how lovely this thread is! My fellow human being self shall oohohooo so happily thank my wonderful and ultra magical fellow human beings for making a fellow human being BWUAHAHEEHAHAHAH! thread such as this hheehhehehBEBEUWBWBUEHEHAAHAHAHALEJYEEEEEHEHAHAAHH! OOOoohooooooooooooooooOOOOOOHAAAAAAAh! :]:]

To be alive, to breathe, to see this! THIS FELLOW HUMAN BEING THREAD! Is it fully of HONESTY?! IF IT IS OH MY!! A EXTREMELY SPECIAL THREAD! Wonderful thread! And my fellow human being self MEANS WONDERFUUULL! Definitely wonderful! 39 folds of wonderful! 39 times has my fellow human being self smiled and giggled - along with many joys and words of happiness when traveling through this soohohoooo fun and silly yet also lovely and perfect while also being inCREDIBLY SPECIAL! kind of thread! OOHOHOHHOOOO! :]

Further on we proceeed to the purpose itself! The effort used here! BWUAHAHEHEEHEHEHAHAAHAHAAHH! Fellow human beings wanting ownership yet nothing is truly owned itself, it is merely false interpretation and beliefs on what interpretations you've decided to be entitled and labeled as "ownership" and "belongings" and "copyright" and any other silly yet also funny at the same time as being ABSOLUTELY ENTERTAINING! HOW LOVELY AND BEAUTIFUL SPECIAL! FELLOW HUMAN BEINGS WANTING "RESPECT" is YET ANOTHER ENTERTAINING CONCEPT HhehehehHEEHEHEHAHAAHAHH! BWUAYEHAYAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHEHEHHAHAHAHBWUAHAHEHEHEUWBWBUBAHAAAHAHUBWUWJHEEHHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHEHEHEHHAHWHUWWBBEVWWBBUWUBWAAAAHAHAAH! :]

We fellow human beings bring forth some fun things indeed! This is a moment! A wonderful special fellow human being moment! A moment of absolute silliness which I adore! I long for such honesty and fun as this! FELLOW HUMAN BEING HONESTY~! LOOOOOVVLEEEEY HONNESSSTTY! Oohohohooo so exciting! It's refreshing too! True fellow human being honesty is it?! Is this what I SEEEEEE!?!? nbBWUABABEHEEHAHAHAAKLELEJAAHHAAHAHAH! Moments like this, my fellow human being self must expressssssss - is what I truly love about my fellow human beings, the magic and special appearances that partake off our fellow human being selves when honesty is used! WHEN WHAT IS IN OUR ESSENCE IS BROUGHT OOOOUT OHOHOHOHO YEESSSSS! YeessEYSHSHYYEHYHSWSHYSSS!!! I LOVE THIS SO MUUUUCH! Oohohohooo! Thank you all, my absolutely gorgeous fellow human beings - this is indeed a treat I look forward to from our fellow human being selves, when all 6+ billion fellow human being numbers of us brings forth such honesty! SUCH FUN PLAY WILL OCCUR! oOOHHOHOOOoooo so fun play would it be and how much PLEASURE I WOULD RECEIVE FROM SUCH A FELLOW HUMAN BEING TIME! BWUWHABAWBEOEOHOHLLLEOEJAhgllOLOLOOLHEEKLEKLEHWGHEWHAHAAHAHAHAAHAAHH! hHhehheheheheeee! :]

~This fellow human being created post on the serenesforest site created toy fan site forum thing at the fellow human being created far from the forest section of the fellow human being created site will need approval from a fellow human being toy fan site moderator OHOHOHOOHHJEHEEJWBEEHAYAYHHAHYAHYAHAHAH! before this fellow human being created post on the serenesforest site created toy fan site forum thing at the fellow human being created far from the forest section of the fellow human being created site is fellow human being shown HEHEHEYEYHHEEHEEE! :]~

Edited by Goldie

He's even more deluded than I thought. He's rejected our reality and substituted his own.

My god.

You support SOPA in principle even while you reject it in policy; not my problem if you want to label that "delusional." Don't be upset that I've rubbed off on you in a positive way. God Brady is good for you!

WWBEUEELAAAAHEVBWBVWUWWBVWUWHGEHEBUWHEHEAHAAAHAAEOBONOOOOOEHEAAAOOHONOOTOOFUNNYBWUWHAAHEHEHEHEHEHAHAAHAHAHJEJEKEKAJAJKAKAKEKEKEKEWKAJAKKAAJJAJAAJBWUBWUBABGAGHEHEHAHAAHAHAHAH!!! Now THIS IS A LOVELY AND ABSOLUTELY PERFECT, and ooOOOOHOHOHOHOOOOO SOO AMAZINGLY FANTASTIC SILLY and hehehHEHEHEHEEH! The kind of fellow human being thread that EXCITES ME GREATLY OH MY BWUAHAHEHEEHAHAHAHAAHAHH! OOOOOHOHOHO! Oh myyyAMOOOOHOHOO MY! WOW! This is BEAUTIFUL! I LOVE IT! I can't get enough pleasure from how lovely this thread is! My fellow human being self shall oohohooo so happily thank my wonderful and ultra magical fellow human beings for making a fellow human being BWUAHAHEEHAHAHAH! thread such as this hheehhehehBEBEUWBWBUEHEHAAHAHAHALEJYEEEEEHEHAHAAHH! OOOoohooooooooooooooooOOOOOOHAAAAAAAh! :]:]

To be alive, to breathe, to see this! THIS FELLOW HUMAN BEING THREAD! Is it fully of HONESTY?! IF IT IS OH MY!! A EXTREMELY SPECIAL THREAD! Wonderful thread! And my fellow human being self MEANS WONDERFUUULL! Definitely wonderful! 39 folds of wonderful! 39 times has my fellow human being self smiled and giggled - along with many joys and words of happiness when traveling through this soohohoooo fun and silly yet also lovely and perfect while also being inCREDIBLY SPECIAL! kind of thread! OOHOHOHHOOOO! :]

Further on we proceeed to the purpose itself! The effort used here! BWUAHAHEHEEHEHEHAHAAHAHAAHH! Fellow human beings wanting ownership yet nothing is truly owned itself, it is merely false interpretation and beliefs on what interpretations you've decided to be entitled and labeled as "ownership" and "belongings" and "copyright" and any other silly yet also funny at the same time as being ABSOLUTELY ENTERTAINING! HOW LOVELY AND BEAUTIFUL SPECIAL! FELLOW HUMAN BEINGS WANTING "RESPECT" is YET ANOTHER ENTERTAINING CONCEPT HhehehehHEEHEHEHAHAAHAHH! BWUAYEHAYAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHEHEHHAHAHAHBWUAHAHEHEHEUWBWBUBAHAAAHAHUBWUWJHEEHHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHEHEHEHHAHWHUWWBBEVWWBBUWUBWAAAAHAHAAH! :]

We fellow human beings bring forth some fun things indeed! This is a moment! A wonderful special fellow human being moment! A moment of absolute silliness which I adore! I long for such honesty and fun as this! FELLOW HUMAN BEING HONESTY~! LOOOOOVVLEEEEY HONNESSSTTY! Oohohohooo so exciting! It's refreshing too! True fellow human being honesty is it?! Is this what I SEEEEEE!?!? nbBWUABABEHEEHAHAHAAKLELEJAAHHAAHAHAH! Moments like this, my fellow human being self must expressssssss - is what I truly love about my fellow human beings, the magic and special appearances that partake off our fellow human being selves when honesty is used! WHEN WHAT IS IN OUR ESSENCE IS BROUGHT OOOOUT OHOHOHOHO YEESSSSS! YeessEYSHSHYYEHYHSWSHYSSS!!! I LOVE THIS SO MUUUUCH! Oohohohooo! Thank you all, my absolutely gorgeous fellow human beings - this is indeed a treat I look forward to from our fellow human being selves, when all 6+ billion fellow human being numbers of us brings forth such honesty! SUCH FUN PLAY WILL OCCUR! oOOHHOHOOOoooo so fun play would it be and how much PLEASURE I WOULD RECEIVE FROM SUCH A FELLOW HUMAN BEING TIME! BWUWHABAWBEOEOHOHLLLEOEJAhgllOLOLOOLHEEKLEKLEHWGHEWHAHAAHAHAHAAHAAHH! hHhehheheheheeee! :]

Hey look guys, it's a fake girl on the internet.

Edited by God Brady

I LOVE YOU

I LOVE YOU

I LOVE YOU

LIKE OMG

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

You support SOPA in principle even while you reject it in policy; not my problem if you want to label that "delusional." Don't be upset that I've rubbed off on you in a positive way. God Brady is good for you!

i didn't read that anywhere in anything he typed... hmmm... yep delusional.

MARRY ME

i didn't read that anywhere in anything he typed... hmmm... yep delusional.

lol kay. Here's another round of clarifying what all went down:

1) I claimed to support SOPA because it enforced property rights and gave the government, at the behest of companies, the right to take down private property material with much greater expediency.

2) That guy claimed to be all for companies shutting down his mediocre, derivative LPs if they so fancied, making all of his bitching either contradictory or dumb.

3) Grab some popcorn, people.

lol kay. Here's another round of clarifying what all went down:

1) I claimed to support SOPA because it enforced property rights and gave the government, at the behest of companies, the right to take down private property material with much greater expediency.

2) That guy claimed to be all for companies shutting down his mediocre, derivative LPs if they so fancied, making all of his bitching either contradictory or dumb.

3) Grab some popcorn, people.