I fully support SOPA.

Geriba

you really are one to talk about dignity. look at your avvy.

lol, this guy is literally saying that Tom Brady, who is

-rich

-famous

-sexy

-married to a Playboy model

doesn't constitute "dignity." As if you needed to invalidate your opinion anymore champ.

Also, don't ever compare Moldie to God Brady ever again, thanks.

Edited by God Brady

• Replies 442
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you really are one to talk about dignity. look at your avvy.

HheehhHEHEEHEHEEHEEEE! Isn't "dignity" based off interpretations too? Ohohohohooo!

~This fellow human being created post on the serenesforest site created toy fan site forum thing at the fellow human being created far from the forest section of the fellow human being created site will need approval from a fellow human being toy fan site moderator OHOHOHOOHHJEHEEJWBEEHAYAYHHAHYAHYAHAHAH! before this fellow human being created post on the serenesforest site created toy fan site forum thing at the fellow human being created far from the forest section of the fellow human being created site is fellow human being shown HEHEHEYEYHHEEHEEE! :]~

Edited by Goldie

I feel shitty about myself so I have to roleplay on internet forums as a random rich asshole to make myself feel as important as him to myself

-rich

-famous

-sexy

doesn't constitute "dignity." As if you needed to invalidate your opinion anymore champ.

Also, don't ever compare Moldie to God Brady ever again, thanks.

DKFVp.jpg

-rich

-famous

-sexy

doesnfire emblem;t constitute "dignity." As if you needed to invalidate your opinion anymore champ.

Also, donfire emblem;t ever compare Moldie to God Brady ever again, thanks.

seeing as he is sliding down like a little pussy bitch...

edit: I have no Idea why it suddenly changed all my apostrophes to that.

Edited by Jack - Killer of the SOPA

why the fuck are you not pming me right this fucking instant brady guy

someone

anyone

Sort of busy right now. You can PM me yourself, I guess.

I feel shitty about myself so I have to roleplay on internet forums as a random rich asshole to make myself feel as important as him to myself

so jealous

Edited by God Brady

if i fall down a flight of stairs and hit my head on a railroad spike and manage to tell everyone in Wisconsinfire emblem;s mother that pie is better than cake and that cake is a lie does that mean that at the same time on the opposite side of the earth, somewhere near cuba and russia, there is a small little man wearing a dark colored suit and a bright yellow tie handing out flyers that are all about the upcoming new latest up and coming trend in south america that involves the ball in a cup game that was invented by a mexican bean picker and digging holes in the sand on the beach and using that to calculate the amount of sand that is in grants tomb after he himself fell on the floor and wrote a monologue about three women who all loved cabbage to the point where they all ate too much cabbage and became cabbage themselves because of the dirty trick they played on a homeless mans pet dog when is my father going to stop beating me

I think people who use color text try to attention whore.

BWUAHAHEEHEHAHAHAAHH! That is simply based off your own fellow human being self interpretations from the second your fellow human being self self was born and raised up to this point of life ohohhohohooo! Your own fellow human being self self believes what is a color text format type thingy here has a purpose or goal of "attention" based off your own lovely and ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL! The fellow human being self honesty interpretations we feel to be proper and correct heheheheeeeee! BWUSHAAHHEEOEOHOHKJEJEEKKAAHJAHAHAAHH! :]

~This fellow human being created post on the serenesforest site created toy fan site forum thing at the fellow human being created far from the forest section of the fellow human being created site will need approval from a fellow human being toy fan site moderator OHOHOHOOHHJEHEEJWBEEHAYAYHHAHYAHYAHAHAH! before this fellow human being created post on the serenesforest site created toy fan site forum thing at the fellow human being created far from the forest section of the fellow human being created site is fellow human being shown HEHEHEYEYHHEEHEEE! :]~

Edited by Goldie

fire emblem;fire emblem;fire emblem;fire emblem;fire emblem;fire emblem;fire emblem;fire emblem;fire emblem;fire emblem;fire emblem;fire emblem;fire emblem;fire emblem;fire emblem;fire emblem;fire emblem;fire emblem;:smug:fire emblem;fire emblem;fire emblem;fire emblem;fire emblem;fire emblem;fire emblem;fire emblem;fire emblem;fire emblem;fire emblem;fire emblem;fire emblem;fire emblem;fire emblem;fire emblem;fire emblem;fire emblem;fire emblem;fire emblem;fire emblem;fire emblem;fire emblem;fire emblem;fire emblem;

Edited by Bonerusa

WHAT THE FLYING HELL?

fire emblem; fire emblem; fire emblem; fire emblem; fire emblem; fire emblem;

APOSTRAPHES ARE MAD AT US

THEYfire emblem;RE REPLACED WITH THE fire emblem;

ITS MADNESS

ITS VANDALISM

ITS PURE VANDALISM

I DESPISE YOU

I LOATHE YOU

YOU ARROGANT

SMUGLY

QUIET

AWFUL

JUMPSUITED

MONSTER OF A WOMAN!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?annotation_id=annotation_62396&src_vid=wXnYotGJcmw&feature=iv&v=1cOcujnrHYM

Not aimed at Our Tangerine.

Edited by 13th

fire emblem;fire emblem;fire emblem;fire emblem;fire emblem;fire emblem;fire emblem;fire emblem;fire emblem;fire emblem;fire emblem;fire emblem;fire emblem;fire emblem;fire emblem;fire emblem;fire emblem;fire emblem;fire emblem;fire emblem;fire emblem;