I fully support SOPA.

Geriba

• Replies 442
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Be more serious in a thread about an idiot pretending to be even stupider than he actually is, like someone smart like me

Joking aside, I can guarantee I'm about ten times smarter than you are. But thanks for the shining endorsement.

And I remember you now, eclipse! Weren't you that chick I totally closed shop on in that one draft? Good times.

Edited by God Brady

13th, do a check on the poster. Now, check the section you're in.

If this topic was meant to be serious, it would be in Serious Discussion. Instead of YouTube vidoes, he'd be greeted with a lot of people explaining WHY it's bad. He wouldn't be able to insult said people, either. Since I see this in FFtF, I treat it as such. If you want to make a Serious Discussion thread about it, feel free to do so. I'll be a lot less flippant in there.

I was only making that post because he asked so nicely in the OP.

Joking aside, I can guarantee I'm about ten times smarter than you are. But thanks for the shining endorsement.

And I remember you now, eclipse! Weren't you that chick I totally closed shop on in that one draft? Good times.

Are you in mensa? did you score perfectly on the SAT? then STFU

Well, I'm glad this basically turned into a joke thread. I was worried it was going to end up a flame war and I'd have to close it :P:.

I must admit, I can count the number of people who actually answered seriously on my fingers.

If this had been a flame war, I would have not even bother writing a long post about this.

He made this in FFtF.

There's already a topic on this in a more serious section, as Lumi already said.

I doubt he's really looking for a decent discussion on this.

Either that or I'm waaaay too prone on reading things as sarcasm~

Edited by Freohr Abr Datia