Rate The Unit Day 2: Seth

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Seth could fly, he'd be FE10!Haar.

But he can't, but that's okay.

Because he's Seth.

The only units better than him arguably are FE10!Haar, Sigurd, and Celice after promotion.

That... is not a lot.

Seth doesn't just rape FE8. He goes out to dinner with it, he slips ruffies into its drink, takes it home, does nasty things, videotapes it, and then throws FE8 in a shopping cart and careens it down a NYC street.

THAT is Seth.

10/10

Yeah I think 4/10 is stupid, no I do not think that "going against a common belief held" is enough justification to throw out a vote. What makes my Graham's number/10 any less justified, exactly? All I said was "Sigurd's better" and just because you agree with me doesn't mean you should count my vote for the exact same reason you're not counting theirs.

Completely second this notion.

Dammit stop one-upping my vote number now I have to find a bigger one

changing vote to infinity/10 no I don't care infinity is a concept not a number

It's not exactly high (well, okay, c6 is relatively high) but it exists.

C6's not that high if you remember to give him an Iron Sword and switch it to that near the location of the Halb. Granted, he faces ~26 displayed so it's still possible to get hit, although low, but it's much less likely to happen.

Then again I've played FE8 enough times to have memorized that guy's location so I can see why it'd be a problem for those who haven't.

Edited by Luminescent Blade

He's extremely overrated I mean I decided to see what all the fuss was about and removed him from the bench to bring him to end game, I mean he's promoted right? He got owned, my trained 10/20/1 Amelia was better than him.

1/10

The moment the game starts any challenge it has instantly vanishes in in his presence. The only way he isn't able to utterly trivialise the game is if you purposely don't use him.

10/10

Though I am a bit curious which units could be considered that much better than Seth that he's bumped down to a 6/10 or a 4/10.

Edited by arvilino

Though I am a bit curious which units could be considered that much better than Seth that he's bumped down to a 6/10 or a 4/10.

well the units that get shiny numbers across the board for those two guys, of course!

EDIT: Why thank you, Integ. <3

Edited by Black★Rock Shooter

Seth is the most broken unit ever created, and half the reason FE8 is considered such a joke.

10/10 for being Seth

I would say there are more broken units but he's up there!

The only thing Seth can't deal with completely is ShadowShotGorgons, WTFNaglfarLyon and WTFFomortiis.

9.9/10 for that.

That's why I go for AudhulmaSeth with a shot of Pure Water on his solorun.

It's not like he needs the S rank bonus for lances to completely trivialise everything anyway

Granted he had a lucky 4% crit on Fomortiis that made the 2RKO possible but still