Because I'm egomaniacal

Parrhesia

So this has been troubling me for a while. Where did the whole Duracell = Duessel thing come from? I know I started using it before SF (because he just keeps. Fucking. Going.), but I don't know whether or not I actually started it in popular use.

I do not demand royalties, or a patent. I just wish for peace of mind.

(Besides I have like no other achievements here lol)

Doesn't dream of five count for something to you?

I guess, but I'm hardly the main contributor. I just write the dialogue. And occasionally try and reroute plotlines. And jack characters.

That kind of thing.

I guess, but I'm hardly the main contributor. I just write the dialogue. And occasionally try and reroute plotlines. And jack characters.

That kind of thing.

How bout Lumi? It's not really contributing anything but some people would consider success in romance an "achievement."

Mm, true, but it seems crass to attribute that as a ... community thing, you know what I mean? Crass probably isn't the right word but whatever

who even really gives a fuck

Nobody, but it's one of those things that's just bugging me because I don't know it. As I heavily implied in the OP, I don't even care about the result, I just want to know who it was.

good luck on achieving greatness through Duessel.

<3

It is definitely from GameFAQs.

At least, that's where I first saw it. Most everyone active in the FE community has an SF account, so chances are they're from here too.

Edited by Tangerine

Hm.

Well, that's put this whole thing to rest. At last, I can stop being bugged by insignificant details. Thanks~

Edited by Furetchen